Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

2 minutes ago, 001merp said:

Silly question, this season was my first as STH and I pay on direct debit - just to confirm I don’t have to do anything to keep it for next year? (Hence auto-renewal)

Should auto renew. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, JayTheFox said:

Yeah I appreciate that bert and understand the business side of the decision, just doesn’t sit well does it. Us as season ticket holders myself for over 20 years prepay to watch our team, it should be a perk of our unwavering support.

You’re right mate it doesn’t sit well with me, and I’m sure pretty much everyone else. 

Just now, AKCJ said:

Only because they've decided to make old cards obsolete. Its not like a new card will be any different to the ones already in our wallet.

Yeah, not disputing that. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They've announced this at 9:10pm on a Sunday to avoid as much flack as possible 

When is peak Leicester Facebook posting time? They'll be white-knighting I've no doubt.

• Haha 1

It’s a simple marketing tactic. They don’t want people to have them. People won’t pay the £25. People won’t have them. Problem solved! 

Why anyone would want to have something that’s easy to lose/break still is beyond me. I imagine most of the anger is to do with it being more difficult to share with mates/family? 

The scanners work fine, people need to move forwards! 

Oh and before anyone throws it at me, there’s no way anyone who can afford a season ticket is suffering from digital poverty…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

How easy is it to give your digital ST to someone else then?

PITA if you want to give it to someone specifically. To sell to a random. Pretty painless

Edited by fox_favourite

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Only because they've decided to make old cards obsolete. Its not like a new card will be any different to the ones already in our wallet.

Yeah. They know full well they can just transfer 23/24 STs to 24/25 but keep the card.

To charge £25 is obscenely extortionate. 

• Like 2

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

How easy is it to give your digital ST to someone else then?

It depends they can’t be to a  fellow season ticket holder to pass onto their mate, The transfer just won’t be accepted, the system knows they already have a ticket. 

You need to know a member or someone with a ticket account at the club who is in your friends and family list. Once they get the email they could forward it to whoever to download the pass. 

It’s workable but painful. 

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It’s a simple marketing tactic. They don’t want people to have them. People won’t pay the £25. People won’t have them. Problem solved! 

Why anyone would want to have something that’s easy to lose/break still is beyond me. I imagine most of the anger is to do with it being more difficult to share with mates/family? 

Oh and before anyone throws it at me, there’s no way anyone who can afford a season ticket is suffering from digital poverty…

But why should people “move forwards” because someone else wants them to do so? 

Do you not remember that buzz of receiving your season ticket through the post? The younger generation are going to miss out on that. Imagine getting your first season ticket but it was an email on your old man’s phone. Nah. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

As a bus driver, if you have a years pass then change your phone,  your ticket no longer works on our machines. What I'm getting at is, I don't want a reason to get to the turnstile and problems arise. Sod it, I want the plastic books back and someone to tear out my voucher lol

• Like 1