Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

1 minute ago, Livid said:

It depends they can’t be to a  fellow season ticket holder to pass onto their mate, The transfer just won’t be accepted, the system knows they already have a ticket. 

You need to know a member or someone with a ticket account at the club who is in your friends and family list. Once they get the email they could forward it to whoever to download the pass. 

It’s workable but painful. 

Eh? Why would you do it like this? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bert said:

But why should people “move forwards” because someone else wants them to do so? 

Do you not remember that buzz of receiving your season ticket through the post? The younger generation are going to miss out on that. Imagine getting your first season ticket but it was an email on your old man’s phone. Nah. 

I agree with this.

I even loved the old days with the booklet, getting to the ground and seeing the number for the match. 

I can see why the club want to move to it, but it is a bit daft to charge the £25. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It’s a simple marketing tactic. They don’t want people to have them. People won’t pay the £25. People won’t have them. Problem solved! 

Why anyone would want to have something that’s easy to lose/break still is beyond me. I imagine most of the anger is to do with it being more difficult to share with mates/family? 

The scanners work fine, people need to move forwards! 

Oh and before anyone throws it at me, there’s no way anyone who can afford a season ticket is suffering from digital poverty…

Corporate comment

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The scanners work fine, people need to move forwards! 

They literally all broke three weeks ago and left a load of people having to go to the ticket office to get a ticket issued for Norwich and an influx about 5-10 minutes after kick-off 

• Like 3

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Some people just love to disappear up the bum hole of their football club.

People moaning so much about a £25 charge that nobody needs to pay! Keep moaning then pal!

Has anyone read the PDF? 

https://resources.lcfc.com/leicesterfc/document/2024/04/21/c6c78611-141c-46b6-8f8e-278f1ec5e26c/NFC-Feedback-April2024-.pdf

:Looking into a Non-operational physical souvenir ticket at the end of the season 

we have gauged feedback, resolved issues and discussed potential future roll-out with fans through: Day-to-day enquiries to LCFC Help Meetings and conversations with organised supporter groups Our Fans Consultative Committee

On matchdays, the Club has and will continue to have Matchday staff on-hand to prompt supporters on approach to the stadium and to resolve any technical issues experienced (including portable chargers in the event your phone battery runs out!).

NFC-Feedback-April2024-.pdf

Edited by jammie82uk

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

But why should people “move forwards” because someone else wants them to do so? 

Do you not remember that buzz of receiving your season ticket through the post? The younger generation are going to miss out on that. Imagine getting your first season ticket but it was an email on your old man’s phone. Nah. 

The booklets excited me for sure. A plastic card that looks like all the others wouldn’t. But I do understand your point.

for me I’d probably make something tangible for mine to open when it comes to it in a few years. 

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

They literally all broke three weeks ago and left a load of people having to go to the ticket office to get a ticket issued for Norwich and an influx about 5-10 minutes after kick-off 

There wasn't actually that many people which shows you how poor the uptake has been.

3 minutes ago, srevell580 said:

Next season will be my first with NFC ticket...phone contract is due for renewal in October and will probably get a new handset...will this be a major ball-ache setting it up on the new phone? 

If it’s Apple or Android, no.

• Like 2