Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I think more to the point, the club read this board. So the less said the better. Drop someone a PM if you’re curious, I’m sure they’d help you out. 

Quite possibly - but the club will not track down  someone via their Foxestalk user name lol

22 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Has anyone read the PDF? 

https://resources.lcfc.com/leicesterfc/document/2024/04/21/c6c78611-141c-46b6-8f8e-278f1ec5e26c/NFC-Feedback-April2024-.pdf

:Looking into a Non-operational physical souvenir ticket at the end of the season 

we have gauged feedback, resolved issues and discussed potential future roll-out with fans through: Day-to-day enquiries to LCFC Help Meetings and conversations with organised supporter groups Our Fans Consultative Committee

On matchdays, the Club has and will continue to have Matchday staff on-hand to prompt supporters on approach to the stadium and to resolve any technical issues experienced (including portable chargers in the event your phone battery runs out!).

NFC-Feedback-April2024-.pdf 195.62 kB · 3 downloads

For the low low price of £59.99 no doubt

Just now, Tommy G said:

Quite possibly - but the club will not track down  someone via their Foxestalk user name lol

But instead use the higher tech NFC technology they have to stop people doing this. 

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

No but if there is a loophole and the club find out about it, they will try and close it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bert said:

Their bag searches are terrible. Had a little back pack with me yesterday because I had my son with me. He wanted to take his jacket off before we entered so I just shoved it on top of everything. They literally looked in and all they could see was the jacket. Could’ve had anything under there lol 

I end up with everything patted down, pockets emptied etc :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Jesus wept is anyone going to explain how you do it….its all very cryptic 

Sent a PM! 

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Frozen for 8 of the last 10 is 5% really that bad? Have you jumped a couple of age bands in that time?

Not saying it's that bad, just perhaps didn't expect it? I knew they'd go up. 

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Just to give you a heads up IF the club used the actual NFC technology (they have installed) and not just the cheaper option they currently used, those that share tickets by screenshots will not be able to. It wouldn't work. 

Arsenal changed theirs this season and it's caught a lot of fans out that share season tickets. 

My father in law has two season tickets at Arsenal. It’s a bit of a ball ache but he just about manages. The worst thing about their move to 100% NFC is that the club monitor actual attendance. You have to hit a high threshold of attendance in order to be able to renew. Sounds like a good idea but if you travel a lot for business it puts you in danger of not being able to renew. Would hate this at our club. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It’s a simple marketing tactic. They don’t want people to have them. People won’t pay the £25. People won’t have them. Problem solved! 

Why anyone would want to have something that’s easy to lose/break still is beyond me. I imagine most of the anger is to do with it being more difficult to share with mates/family? 

The scanners work fine, people need to move forwards! 

Oh and before anyone throws it at me, there’s no way anyone who can afford a season ticket is suffering from digital poverty…

I can afford a season ticket but choose not to have a smartphone which I imagine is far

more likely to break than a plastic card. They’ll be people like you saying we need to

move forwards when they want to insert you with a microchip.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

I can afford a season ticket but choose not to have a smartphone which I imagine is far

more likely to break than a plastic card. They’ll be people like you saying we need to

move forwards when they want to insert you with a microchip.

You were doing well there until you mentioned microchips lol ****ing hell

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, LcfcforEternity said:

So this will be my first season ticket how does it work do I pay monthly and or do I still get points on my account for priority only curious for seasons after ?

Monthly direct debit. 

You still get points. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

'unlocking the full potential' what the fvk is that lol lol lol

More King Power corporate waffle  ... a bit like Top's supposed call to arms before the last game. Symptomatic of the numpties currently running the club (badly).

• Like 1

They know you will all pay it, if you want to do it the old way you will pay the premium for it and they will hide behind it being better for the environment because less plastic. 

If you dont pony up, someone else will at more money than you, and I believe someone told me we now have a waiting list for Season Tickets, so they can literally do and say what they want and know they will sell the seat. It's awful, but it's how it will work. 

If you want change, it needs to be a rally all sort of call and protest. If 400 people protest and say they aint paying £25 or renewing it will do naff all. 

I don't have the answers, but the club are hemorrhaging money and will do these sort of things to plug the gap before their next financial c**k up and will do anything to keep stuff ticking, including bleeding the fans dry. 

I bet the salaries at the top are increased above inflation though eh?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

My father in law has two season tickets at Arsenal. It’s a bit of a ball ache but he just about manages. The worst thing about their move to 100% NFC is that the club monitor actual attendance. You have to hit a high threshold of attendance in order to be able to renew. Sounds like a good idea but if you travel a lot for business it puts you in danger of not being able to renew. Would hate this at our club. 

Interesting!

4 minutes ago, LcfcforEternity said:

So this will be my first season ticket how does it work do I pay monthly and or do I still get points on my account for priority only curious for seasons after ?

How do you know you’ve got one if it’s your first? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

I suppose the people it will hit most is pensioners, who possibly don't understand technology. So as well as a price increase the £25 has to come out of an already stretched pension.

Over 65s, under 12s and the disabled still get the card for free it says.

If the £25 charge truly is an “eco drive” I’m interested to know:

•Why can’t we use our current cards?

-No need for new cards.

•Will the £25 be a one off future proof payment?
-(Of course it won’t), If not, that’s not really very eco friendly now is it? Having a new one, every season?

•How can clappers be justified?

@Foxes_Trust

Edited by Matt
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ramboacdc said:

Over 65s, under 12s and the disabled still get the card for free it says.

That’s shut down about two arguments already ongoing in here then lol