Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

20 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

You can. It’s easy with mobile ticketing.

Only four times over a season. I travel up and down from London. There’s way more than four games I cannot attend, usually the 8pm midweek matches. I leave my ST card with a family member who sits next to me. If I can’t go another family member goes. 
The day NFT gets rolled out for all our fans is the day I stop buying a ST. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Has anyone read the PDF? 

https://resources.lcfc.com/leicesterfc/document/2024/04/21/c6c78611-141c-46b6-8f8e-278f1ec5e26c/NFC-Feedback-April2024-.pdf

:Looking into a Non-operational physical souvenir ticket at the end of the season 

we have gauged feedback, resolved issues and discussed potential future roll-out with fans through: Day-to-day enquiries to LCFC Help Meetings and conversations with organised supporter groups Our Fans Consultative Committee

On matchdays, the Club has and will continue to have Matchday staff on-hand to prompt supporters on approach to the stadium and to resolve any technical issues experienced (including portable chargers in the event your phone battery runs out!).

NFC-Feedback-April2024-.pdf 195.62 kB · 3 downloads

Ah the staff who are more interested in searching you from head to toe than actually providing help

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Ah the staff who are more interested in searching you from head to toe than actually providing help

Their bag searches are terrible. Had a little back pack with me yesterday because I had my son with me. He wanted to take his jacket off before we entered so I just shoved it on top of everything. They literally looked in and all they could see was the jacket. Could’ve had anything under there lol 

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

I share my season ticket with my brother 50/50 - we use a card, how can we do this via mobile ticketing next season? 

You don’t. You can only forward the ticket on four times over the duration of the season. 

Just now, An Away Move said:

You don’t. You can only forward the ticket on four times over the duration of the season. 

Great - so what the **** do I do then we’ve had the same arrangement for about 10 years 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Surprised people voting yes in the poll. 

its shocking we've got to pay, but NFC and the club they dont mix, kinda like us having Rudkin as DoF, but they arent smart enough to get rid of him

bit hypocritical tho, saying digital ticket....eco friendly yet make 1000s of clappers every home game

If it ever gets to a stage where it’s NFC only, lord knows I’m buying the cheapest thing I can that supports NFC and will be used for matchday only, something I’m not arsed about lending to a friend. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Itsthejoeker said:

I’ll be buying one because it’s considerably easier to do that than give my phone to my brother when I can’t make a game. 

You don't need to do this... 

2 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

There are other ways... 

Just to give you a heads up IF the club used the actual NFC technology (they have installed) and not just the cheaper option they currently used, those that share tickets by screenshots will not be able to. It wouldn't work. 

Arsenal changed theirs this season and it's caught a lot of fans out that share season tickets. 

• Like 3

I have never had an issue with the mobile season ticket to be honest , but still think cards should be given (at cost the club doesn’t win or lose) to those who want them.

At some point in the future the take up of

cards will be minimal ( and at point I’d get it )  but I don’t think we are at that stage yet. 

I don’t understand why the announcement states that those on DD are renewed from tomorrow. Put me in a bit of a panic as there is next to zero notice. It turns out you can opt out of renewing if you give notice by May 13th. I’d like to wait and see what league we’re in before making a final decision. Perhaps I’m a bit odd but feel less likely to renew if we get promoted. Always tend to though! 

I think more to the point, the club read this board. So the less said the better. Drop someone a PM if you’re curious, I’m sure they’d help you out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

Jesus wept is anyone going to explain how you do it….its all very cryptic 

There is a way to do it, but no one wants to be the one to publicly post it, get sliding into DM's and I bet you find an answer