Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

2024/25 Season Tickets: Renewal Dates & Prices Confirmed

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They also mention keeping things 'affordable and accessible'. 

Affordable would equate to not charging fans an unnecessary £25.

Accessible would mean allowing fans to keep their physical season cards and not making it almost mandatory to have a digital card... 

Exactly! In a nutshell it's talking down to or being condescending towards their 'customers', in fact it's lying. 

12 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Yep...Gave mine up in October this year,due to moving house and not enjoying going down there any more....ST holder for 20 years.....but something about the club is just not right.Watch every game from home and can honestly say don't miss "the live match experiance"

Giving it up in a season that ended in relegation was like hitting the jackpot in all fairness lol 

The way the club has operated over the past year though, you can sense the disconnect that some fans have with the club right now. 

It’s like a little bit of life has been sucked out of it. 

5 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

For the first time in nearly 40 years I'm thinking of doing the same. Just doesn't feel the same somehow now and feel disconnected to the place. The mealy mouth corporate nonsense they come out with now is starting to really annoy me, do they honestly think people believe their utter crap. 

As I said above, disconnect is a word that has often crept up on this forum recently. 

The covid period didn’t help matters, but the way the club has operated and fallen since returning from those times, you’ve gone from being eager to get back, to feeling like you can’t be arsed. 

Anxiety issues have crippled me since 2020, but I thought they’d come a point where I’d be motivated to get back, even if it was just for the odd game, but the way the club has operated on a number of things, that motivation has well and truly faded. 

The club has officially tipped over the edge where they treat fans like customers nowadays, sad to see, but in this current state of football it’s no surprise unfortunately.

• Like 3

Playing devil's advocate, could it be that they have found some fans abusing the system with the Card season ticket?

For the record,  I'm in no way suggesting that I agree with the fee, and I know of people who would struggle with the eticket and prefer the card. Access should be for all. 

However, I also know of people who abuse it. People who have a card so they can sell it for a profit, and that is one of the reasons they got the card. That sort of behaviour isn't really fair and I think the club wants to crack down on that, which is fair enough. Just wondering if there was a better way then this £25 charge for all. Not that I have an answer mind. 

To me it seems, as usual, the minority has ruined it for the masses.

I have to say, bar Norwich game, my eticket had been hassle free. Works every time. 

Edited by fox_favourite

6 hours ago, Skidmark said:

From the Foxes Trust statement: Very interesting regarding the number of ST holders actually using e-ticketing. 

"Only around 1600 season ticket holders chose to go digital last season; a clear indication the vast majority of season ticket holders do not want to go digital, and in addition there have been a number of glitches with the digital ticket system this season." 

The club driving something the fans do not want.

Anyone going to email the club? Pressure needs to be applied in numbers.

Another thing and I assume your ticket updates or download automatically prior to the game? (I dunno) but if they want to force people down this route; Improve the infrastructure surrounding mobile signal or provide WiFi.

The 5% price rise annoys me. In the grand scheme of things for the club its very little money. It Will make no difference to them.

An extra cost on the fan when the players are getting richer and richer.

The people in charge of this club deserve us to be playing in front of a half filled stadium like Stoke.

• Like 4

Ok, so I’ve had a season card like a lot but I’m fecked if I'm going to hand over another pony to the club, so his does this mobile ticketing work in easy steps please?

Do we get an email before every home game and is there an app we need to install?

8 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Pay List 

£25 

Don’t Pay List 

24/25 shirt

match programme

food or drink in or around the stadium 

= net saving 

As per above, if the club is going to treat you as a customer not a fan then exercise your choice as a customer 

I shall make sure that KP get less of my money in the next 12 months than in preceding years as a small protest at their profiteering, lack of consultation and being disingenuous in how the card charge has been portrayed 

It’s understandable to feel more of a disconnect with the club and makes me a bit cynical about what they want from us (Top’s recent email about getting behind the team in the last three home games and the value of the home supporters in these circumstances) with how they are actually treating us now

I am also less critical of those who leave early - whilst fans would stay to the end customers are free to make their own choice. Treat us like customers and we are more likely to behave like customers. More than ever we are seen by the club as customers not fans save for when it suits their own profitability and agenda. A warm beer and a piece of cake every now and again won’t  win me round. 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Viva said:

Some people just love to have a moan about anything! 

THIS is why football has lost its soul.:thumbup:

You would be a Forest fan and still happy clap the 25% increase in ST.

Edited by Raj

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Anyone going to email the club? Pressure needs to be applied in numbers.

Another thing and I assume your ticket updates or download automatically prior to the game? (I dunno) but if they want to force people down this route; Improve the infrastructure surrounding mobile signal or provide WiFi.

Email who?

Ticket office are just foot soldiers doing their job.

If the Foxestrust and other fans groups couldn't get involved in this discussion prior what can we do?

be good if the fans groups did let us know what pressure can be applied atleaset to take away the £25 physical card fee

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raj said:

THIS is why football has lost its soul.:thumbup:

You would be a Forest fan and still happy clap the 25% increase in ST.

No I wouldn’t. 5% is acceptable is my opinion, considering the amount of years we have had recently with no price increases. 
The £25 is a fee that nobody has to pay. So no increase there either. 

Edited by Viva

1 minute ago, Viva said:

No I wouldn’t. 5% is acceptable is my opinion, considering the amount of years we have had recently with no price increases. 
The £25 is a fee that nobody has to pay. So no increase there either. 

Thanks Jon:thumbup::scarf:

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Email who?

Ticket office are just foot soldiers doing their job.

If the Foxestrust and other fans groups couldn't get involved in this discussion prior what can we do?

be good if the fans groups did let us know what pressure can be applied atleaset to take away the £25 physical card fee

[email protected]

• Like 1

Just now, Gazza3 said:

£25 for a physical card . This is a joke . An insult . Who s idea was this . I m shocked and disappointed 

It’s free to use your phone. I’d suggest just ditching the card. 

The club need to trust its fans. We’ve self regulated with how we use tickets over the years. Selling at FV when needed doing our own checks. Sharing cards with family when unable to go. That’s called community in action. Let us get on with it without forcing virtual tickets with stringent limitations on their usage on a fan base that doesn’t want them. It is a corporatist anti-working class move actually.