Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Preston Away - Monday 29th April - Pre Match

Ok…. I feel silly now…. I thought this was the first time I’d started a match thread and then it occurred to me that we hadn’t played a game tonight…!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Doyle - Wandering around Churchgate looking for the legendary Brannigans nightclub

Selection news -

Still no place for Souttar 

Genius sir. 

We’ve been leading the league virtually all season. Let’s finish the job and add another trophy to our ever increasing trophy cabinet. 
I’d go full strength. 

• Like 4

Now that promotion is confirmed, I’d like them to take out of the squad anyone who will not be here next season.

I’d be now starting Nelson in the last two games and giving some game time to Braybrooke and Alves  and any other youngsters who might be involved next season.

• Like 2

Imagine we will start with the usual 11 for this one to hopefully wrap up the league, and then some rotation for Blackburn. Either way would like to see Alves, Braybrooke, Cannon and Nelson get minutes. 

Hermansen 

Faes - Vestergaard - Justin 

Ricardo - Winks 

Fatawu - Ndidi  -  KDH - Mavididi     
                      Vardy 

Stolarczyk / Coady / Nelson / Hamza / Braybrooke / Alves / Albrighton / Yunus / Cannon 

44 minutes ago, Skidmark said:

Lets put out the strongest side, bring a couple of the youth players on later. 

Is the concern that now we're up we'll lose this, but we want the title.

Preston are prime Championship dross, but they are no mugs. The've taken Leeds and Ipswich this season. Their players will be putting themselves in the shop window for next season and what better way to do it than getting one over the first team to be confirmed promotion on Monday night TV.

Game has to be taken seriously if we want to win the title. If we don't care, then fair enough.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1