Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

So where do you rank this promotion?

Let's face it this season could have gone badly wrong. Thanks to Enzo it was a breeze up until the last couple of months where when faced with possibly the biggest bottle job in our history, he found the solutions, helped hugely by Leeds obviously😂🍺🍺🍺

10 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I wish for just once we could go up/win a title by playing ourselves.

There's something quite enjoyable about it though, watching at home and breaking out the Dom Perignon and best of Mark Morrison at the final whistle. 

• Haha 2

Guest leatherhead32
16 minutes ago, Claridge said:

No where near any of the others for some reason I can’t put my finger on, but vital for the club

better than 2003 but agree with u on rest pal

Was a weird one. Looked like breaking all kinds of records and were truly coasting for most of the season. Had a mini collapse and sent my emotions on a rollercoaster which was such a Leicester thing to do. Obviously over the moon we’re up but still there are some question marks over the style of play when it isn’t working in certain games.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's a good one. 

Been a rollercoaster few months, but we finally came good. It's a Leicester promotion if there was ever one. Losing against Plymouth and Millwall then smashing the in form Southampton. 

Unfortunately this promotion feels like making the best of a bad situation, I'm just relieved we're out of this mess of a league. Don't have much hope for the next few years but I am very happy tonight!  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Claridge said:

No where near any of the others for some reason I can’t put my finger on, but vital for the club

Maybe the fact that it was expected by everyone everywhere and we're not supposed to be here in the first place but we had a willy pullerdwarf in charge of us last season so here we are going into games expecting to win and we did and now we're promoted and we could potentially win the Championship on Monday, which was already expected of us. 

A tough run in but it’s a tricky league with all big guns stalling. It’s history now & we’re back where we belong! Hoping Enzo adapts quickly so we get off to a decent start but it’s time to celebrate - up the Foxes 🦊🦊👏👏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxdiamond said:

Putting aside the Play Off wins. This one is below 2014 and probably 1971 but better than 1980 and 1983 and 2003

No where near the 2003, one of the best games ever as a Leicester fan of 55 yrs