Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Blackburn (H) pre match

2 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

I'm at the game but mum was asking if it's on TV. Ridiculous that Sky aren't showing it. Somewhat disrespectful that the champions trophy lift isn't a given

Not on Tv but is on Foxes Hub for £10.

3 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

I'm at the game but mum was asking if it's on TV. Ridiculous that Sky aren't showing it. Somewhat disrespectful that the champions trophy lift isn't a given

They will show the title lift and any goals I’m sure!

4 minutes ago, westernpark said:

They will show the title lift and any goals I’m sure!

Now that’s what people pay their £26 a month on an 18 month fixed contract plus an additional £20 a month to actually access Sky Sports for. 

Guest leatherhead32
12 hours ago, reynard said:

Tried google translate but absolutely no help at all.

yes it was bad grammar but im not a smart chap and just tongue in cheek . no need to get gyles brandreth about it though. still i hope you enjoy today. 

20 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

For UK viewers too? Or does it work with a VPN?

I’d invite you all round mine but I don’t think you’d appreciate me getting back from a wander around town after 12:15 and then spending 15 minutes to find a stream we can crowd around a lap top to watch (haven’t upgraded the Apple TV box bollox because reasons)z

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

Is it not on TV at all? I thought Sky were showing all the games? Better not buy a NowTV pass then!

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Not on Tv but is on Foxes Hub for £10.

I'm being an idiot, it's on Foxes Hub in the UK. Ta @Mickyblueeyes!

3 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Do you think Enzo will give Ward a game for, well for turning up all season :dunno: I need to know before I can make any kind of score prediction.

Call me greedy but I’d love to have one more thing to take into the summer for me and for the player such as a couple of goals from Cannon (and a free T-shirt), a reward for Alves hard work in recovery, ditto Braybrooke, something that just goes a little way to enhancing their confidence, a little building block.

Today is a celebration, let's not spoil it...

• Haha 1