Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Blackburn (H) pre match

4 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Maybe Choudhury and Faes, to see if they can have great games consequently?..

Nothing else to prove after 45 games. 

12 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Uber would pal, not to pry can the peeps not make it to a central location like a station.  Im assuming the peeps struggle with mobility?

Sadly not. It’s cool. 

Let’s turn it into a Leicester Fiesta, plenty of balloons, ticker-tape and flags, it was great to see so many balloons, inflatables at preston. Our celebrations used to be famous, anyone at the Wembley finals in the 90’s will remember the thousands of balloons released when the players came out and how bright and lively it made our ends look. I’m sure a can remember Wembley staff reporting that we were the best support they’d seen at Wembley after one of the play off finals. 

• Like 3

It’s going to be one hell of a Party Saturday can’t blooming wait massive day for the club and Fans COME ON YOU BLUUUUUUUUUUUUESSSSSSSS !!

One hell of a track to play needs to be played extremely LOUD !

Hmm. Reckons he wasn't told about the FFP situation. Not sure i like this being aired publicly. Shows he didn't do his own due diligence because it must have been known through the agent network that our finances were dire. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

Are we injury free?

To be honest, I’ve got a bit of an issue with my right shoulder. I think it’s just a bit of RSI from sitting poorly when at my desk. But thanks for asking. 

• Haha 4