Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Blackburn (H) pre match

10 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Hmm. Reckons he wasn't told about the FFP situation. Not sure i like this being aired publicly. Shows he didn't do his own due diligence because it must have been known through the agent network that our finances were dire. 

Same with Rodgers previously. Rudkin's finest work as ever.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It suggests the club is terrified of having honest conversations with our own managers about our finances. If we get a reputation for this, it won't exactly help us when we next need to recruit our next manager.

I can just see Enzo in his post-match presser tomorrow, happily announcing that he's been assured by the club there will be ample funds available to strengthen the squad while Rudkin shifts uncomfortably, purses his lips and stares at the ceiling...

• Like 2

KDH with an "injury" that keeps him out of the game, safely wrapped up and ready to ship out to new pastures? No point in risking a knock to probably our greatest asset in the transfer market with everything safely wrapped up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sandwhale said:

KDH with an "injury" that keeps him out of the game, safely wrapped up and ready to ship out to new pastures? No point in risking a knock to probably our greatest asset in the transfer market with everything safely wrapped up

He hurt himself celebrating after the Preston game on Monday

7 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Pitch invasion?

Would be very tinpot to do it so far after it happening.

Also they'll want to crack on with presenting the trophy and having a walk around the pitch

50 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

But how do we know it's his job to tell him, you're just guessing 🤣

Just now, FLAN said:

Genuine question. Would they let you in with a load of balloons blown up already?

It's hard enough to squeeze through the turnstile as it is

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Sandwhale said:

I’m a tad suspicious of this. The phrasing of his comment the other day along with this makes me think we might be forcing his hand 

Just now, Jazzy_Jeff said:

I’m a tad suspicious of this. The phrasing of his comment the other day along with this makes me think we might be forcing his hand 

There is a video of him twisting his ankle celebrating after the game. Its actually quite a nasty twist. He is then limping off afterwards. Was obvious after seeing it he wouldn't be playing tomorrow.

The coaches need to have a word about some of these celebrations. At one point it looked like Abdul had injured himself doing a back flip against Southampton. Vardy head butted the advertising board doing the Klinsman.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Would be very tinpot to do it so far after it happening.

Also they'll want to crack on with presenting the trophy and having a walk around the pitch

I think the last time there was a pitch invasion at LCFC was when we last won the Championship the whole stadium ended up on the pitch