Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Blackburn (H) pre match

22 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Our boys will be drunk all week and dreaming of Ibiza. We’re not smashing Blackburn who desperately need a point. 

We're a significantly better side than Blackburn. 

If Enzo picks our strongest possible side and sends them out with the attitude that we want to get 100 points but also to go and enjoy the atmosphere and the occasion then I can see us putting 3 or 4 on them tbh. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If Enzo picks our strongest possible side and sends them out with the attitude that we want to get 100 points but also to go and enjoy the atmosphere and the occasion then I can see us putting 3 or 4 on them tbh. 

But are we a better side than Blackburn after 10 days on the lash?

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

God I hope my trusty stream is reliable tomorrow morning. For us lot in the US it’s going to be one last 4:30am wake up call but worth it.  🤞🏽🤞🏽

I’ll be envious of everyone in Leicester partying after the game. Gonna be epic!

East coast with a more reasonable 7:30 am start!

11 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

But are we a better side than Blackburn after 10 days on the lash?

We battered Everton after the league win and I imagine the celebrations were bigger then

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Isn't 32 wins in a season some sort of record too? I'm sure Enzo mentioned it the other night as well, so it's obviously on his mind. 

I don't fully expect our strongest team out, although I do think we will, but I certainly think Enzo will want to win this game and end the season on a huge high 

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We were comprehensively better than Preston (who are better than Blackburn) after what appeared to be quite an intense 48+ hour piss up.

5-1 Leicester

I know they've all been on the piss but we're led to believe that footy players don't really drink these days. Which means most of them are probably ****ed off a smirnoff ice. A 48 hour session probably involves 9 330ml coronas and a hooch

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We were comprehensively better than Preston (who are better than Blackburn) after what appeared to be quite an intense 48+ hour piss up.

5-1 Leicester.

Im hoping they played pissed, we seem to ply better alcohol fueled

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dandy king said:

I know they've all been on the piss but we're led to believe that footy players don't really drink these days. Which means most of them are probably ****ed off a smirnoff ice. A 48 hour session probably involves 9 330ml coronas and a hooch

Hamza does 🤣🤣🍾🍾🍾🍾🤭

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

5-1 Leicester.

Yeah but for the Preston game they knew if we won it we are champions.

Now it's all about the 🍾🍾🍾, get the trophy, get the parade and then feck off to Dubai or Aya Napa!!

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Can’t believe I got the short-straw and ended up as the driver for the day 😞😞😞

I live it Nottingham, they have a thing called trains.  You can get to them via bus, trams and even taxis.....what a wonderful world we live.:amartey:

On 30/04/2024 at 10:14, Chelmofox said:

I want the full works. Dancing girls, fireworks, Kasabian, a live rendition of WYS from Jersey Budd, Rodgers hanging from a cage at the top of SK1. I want to see Enzo do his Fatawu dance in the center circle before the players come out.

Whole team to do the Fatawu as our Haka  so opposition are laughing so much  we score straight from kick off.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I live it Nottingham, they have a thing called trains.  You can get to them via bus, trams and even taxis.....what a wonderful world we live.:amartey:

Will it go past the two houses I need to call at on the way? 😳🤞🤞🤞

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

They, technically, can still be relegated - but probably won't.

Can't see us 'being on the beach'. A couple of players will still need to prove themselves.

Edited by Wymsey

14 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Probably, if you ask the driver nicely.

I tried that once on a route that went past my station- but didn’t actually stop at it. Sauntered up to the driver’s window and offered him cash to stop for thirty seconds. You can all guess how that ended 😂

16 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Can't see us 'being on the beach'. A couple of players will still need to prove themselves.

Who’s going to be doing this on Saturday?

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Who’s going to be doing this on Saturday?

Maybe Choudhury and Faes, to see if they can have great games consequently?..

30 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Will it go past the two houses I need to call at on the way? 😳🤞🤞🤞

Uber would pal, not to pry can the peeps not make it to a central location like a station.  Im assuming the peeps struggle with mobility?

22 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

I thought you meant our players 😂