Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Trophy Parade

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

How do you know this?

Wdym, they’re being reposted everywhere. It’s one click from a story and you can see the only connection they have with lcfc is that they’re Thai. It’s weird - did the ownership hoover up every person with Thai heritage in Leicester and stick them on a bus? 

7 minutes ago, KFS said:

Wdym, they’re being reposted everywhere. It’s one click from a story and you can see the only connection they have with lcfc is that they’re Thai. It’s weird - did the ownership hoover up every person with Thai heritage in Leicester and stick them on a bus? 

I haven't seen but this does not surprise me.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

I haven't seen but this does not surprise me.

I just saw two. They’re Thai influencers by trade. It’s very peculiar. I know I look like I’m hampering on about it but the guy responsible has to make a decision in a few weeks about whether to green light signings. I’m worried

• Haha 1

Just now, KFS said:

I just saw two. They’re Thai influencers by trade. It’s very peculiar. I know I look like I’m hampering on about it but the guy responsible has to make a decision in a few weeks about whether to green light signings. I’m worried

You're preaching to the crowd here mate. Mad they're ****ing off on a piss up together when half of them have no idea whether the club wants them or not.

• Like 2

What has been nice is seeing players enjoy the celebrations with family. Coady has posted a lot of pictures of his kids with the trophy and medals. 

Some of them may never win anything again in their careers 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Blueman1967 said:

Enjoy it, miss 2016 due to having to work, great seeing lots of people there as well

600;jsessionid=4B3FC08785500F6035011711E3E514F0-n1.lxa07a

20240505_125607.jpg

20240505_124715.jpg

20240505_124721.jpg

Wout invited a look a like. 😁

43 minutes ago, Cruss5 said:

I live on the isle of wight and left home at 3.30am this morning to watch it. 

Waited for ages and then when the team got on the balcony, didn't see a thing.

However my son loved it, climbed the sports statue and enjoyed every minute. 

Wasn't expecting 5 buses though!!!!!!

Brighton, Bournemouth and maybe Southampton for away games next season with a splash of travelling up for home games

Well, you know what they say… Wait for ages and 5 come at once!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

What has been nice is seeing players enjoy the celebrations with family. Coady has posted a lot of pictures of his kids with the trophy and medals. 

Some of them may never win anything again in their careers 

I agree.

Some on the other hand looked like they were in detention and couldn’t wait to get out of school. Clearly ones who don’t see a future at the club for whatever reason. Praet, Yunus, Nacho, Daka… I’m looking at you!

Connor was loving it. His kid threw a fox down to my son which was nice. 👌 

Crowd felt flat by the time they arrived. Nobody knew they had arrived as the MC said nothing.

Thankfully the sun was out and my kid managed to hold it together despite the wait!

Really didn’t work as a location.

At least he can say he was there and he’s in for life now.

• Like 1