Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

The Police have found a large number of dead crows on the A610 just outside Nottingham early this morning, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.
A Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was NOT Avian Flu.
The cause of death appeared to be from vehicular impacts. However, during analysis it was noted that varying colours of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws.
By analysing these paint residues it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with motorbikes, while only 2% were killed by cars.
The investigators then hired an Ornithological Behaviourist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of motorbike kills versus car kills. The Ornithological Behaviourist quickly concluded that when crows eat roadkill, they always have a look-out crow to warn of danger.
They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "bike"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Wortho said:

I went to bed last night convinced that I was Peter Noone from Herman's Hermits.

Woke up this morning feeling fine

Another one for the teenagers on here :D

My wife used to work as a magician's assistant years ago. I think she has picked up a few tricks.
I came home from work early yesterday and she was in the bedroom. She said, "Abracadabra!" and my mate, Brad came out of the wardrobe, stark naked.
Poor b*stard must have wondered what the **** was going on...

• Haha 2

On 21/05/2018 at 11:47, Wortho said:

I bumped into an old mate who I hadn't seen for years.
"What you doing now mate" I asked.
"I feed meals to the drop outs,down and outs,druggies,piss heads and the doleites" he said."So you working for a charity" I asked.
"No" he replied.
"I work for Wetherspoons".

On 06/05/2019 at 12:20, ozleicester said:

I bumped into an old mate in town earlier - I asked him what he was up to these days...

"I cook meals for the homeless, drug addicts, people with addictions to gambling and alcohol. That sort of thing".

"Charity work?" I asked.

"No. Wetherspoons."

FFS, Oz is nicking Worthos gags now :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

On 10/05/2019 at 23:28, Izzy said:

FFS, Oz is nicking Worthos gags now :rolleyes:

Disapprove GIF - MichaelScott TheOffice Nope GIFs

On 10/05/2019 at 23:31, Buce said:

lol

Do they even have 'Spoons Down Under?

No, but we have lived the spoons high life across the uk