Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 11:20, Wortho said:

My friend asked me what I thought of voluntary work. I said I wouldn't do it if you paid me.

Mate, you've got some way to go to beat izzymuzzets contributions.

• Thanks 1

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 11:04, Wortho said:

This bloke said to me "I once got my dog to retrieve a stick from 100 miles away." I said "That’s a bit far-fetched."

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 21:04, Costock_Fox said:

Phwooooar.

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 11:20, Wortho said:

My friend asked me what I thought of voluntary work. I said I wouldn't do it if you paid me.

As above

6 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

So want to open a Michael Jackson is innocent thread, but feel like it would get closed

All the info is on the net anyway. The guy didnt do it

(Not a joke)

Open a thread and give us your evidence.  

Edited by Buce
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Just playing devils advocate but where is the "evidence" that he did do it? I'm pretty sure law states innocent until proven guilty. 

On the other hand, where's the evidence that these accusers are lying?

On 23/03/2019 at 17:11, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

So want to open a Michael Jackson is innocent thread, but feel like it would get closed

All the info is on the net anyway. The guy didnt do it

(Not a joke)

He told a child to spread their cheeks, slept with multiple children and showered with them, which he admitted to

10 minutes ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

He told a child to spread their cheeks, slept with multiple children and showered with them, which he admitted to

Started a whole thread about this which got deleted.

Basically, I watched the documentary, found it compelling, then looked up the facts of the matter online and its on record, court documents, the lot, its (the documentary, and all other historical allegations) mostly demonstrably bollocks.

(FBI investigated him for 10 years. They found nothing. They have about an 85% conviction rate or something. That alone should be enough to make you curious about the other side of the story)

No point in having a discussion on here, if you're really interested, please do look up the other side of the story. Start with a youtube guy called razorfist, michael jackson rebuttal videos

Its fine if you think otherwise. Thats just my opinion

Forgive me for being brisk, was basically called a paedo by one guy on here for just suggesting MJ appears innocent based on the information that is easily found online if one wants to look for it

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

11 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Never thought I'd say this, but could @Izzy please save this thread with some of his naff jokes?

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

These jokes are shit. Bring back @Izzy

Image result for hand on heart gif

• Like 1