Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

The Pope was being driven around Glasgow in the Pope Mobile when the Pope says 

' I've been sitting in the back of this thing for years how's about giving me a wee shot of driving ? ' 

So , the Chauffeur gets out and sits in the back and allows the Pope to drive - however , not being used to the sensitive accelerator he goes over the speed limit and is pulled over by a Policeman .

The Policeman immediately phones his office back in Govan and says to his mate ' You'll never guess who I pulled over today ? ' .

' Dunno , Steven Gerrard , Rangers Manager ? ' .

' No , higher up than that ' .

' Dunno , Nicola Sturgeon ? ' .

' No , much higher up than her ' .

' Dunno , who was he then ? ' .

' Well , I don't know who he was but he's got the Pope as his chauffeur !! ' .

1 hour ago, Wortho said:

' I've been sitting in the back of this thing for years how's about giving me a wee shot of driving ? ' 

So , the Chauffeur gets out and sits in the back and allows the Pope to drive - however , not being used to the sensitive accelerator he goes over the speed limit and is pulled over by a Policeman .

The Policeman immediately phones his office back in Govan and says to his mate ' You'll never guess who I pulled over today ? ' .

The correct answer is Andy King

1 hour ago, Wortho said:

Since when has there been a Scottish pope?

And maybe I'm over thinking this, but why in Scotland at all?

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load. Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyses, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

A New York attorney, representing a wealthy art collector, called and asked to speak to his client.

"Paul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "You know, I've had a god damn awful day, Jack, so best I hear the good news first."

"OK" said the lawyer, "I just met with your wife, and she informed me that she has invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million...and looking at them, I think she could be right."

"Wooohooo!! the Collector shrieked with glee "You see Jack, that wife of mine, OMG, wonderful woman my wife - an astute and brilliant business woman, isn't she? The good news was so good, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it ?" 

The lawyer replied, "Well, the two pictures - they're of you with your secretary."

• Like 1

Harry’s 90th birthday in his retirement home, his nurse came in, short skirt and twangers on display, tits out, lippy to die for, she said “Harry, it’s your big birthday, I’m going to give you super sex”. Harry says “I’ll have the soup please”.

• Like 1

On 06/06/2019 at 09:12, Wortho said:

An old man and his wife are getting ready for bed one night when all of a sudden, the old lady bursts out of the bathroom, flings open her robe and yells, "Super pussy!" The old man says, "I'll have the soup!

9 minutes ago, Wortho said:

Harry’s 90th birthday in his retirement home, his nurse came in, short skirt and twangers on display, tits out, lippy to die for, she said “Harry, it’s your big birthday, I’m going to give you super sex”. Harry says “I’ll have the soup please”.

More soup than Sainsbury’s :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Wortho said:

Just got back from the doctor’s. I’ve been diagnosed with both osteoporosis and brittle bone disease.

Still...mustn't crumble.

At least he didn't have both Hansen's Disease and leprosy.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu