Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

4 minutes ago, HaroldBazBo said:

Difficult for him when we get all the others!.

Anything over 200 may be decent. Swing paradise.

Great to post 200 plus if we can. Sussex must have had a delay as they are only a few overs in. If we can win this and Sussex don't, we could be in 3rd place right on Kent's tails.

Warwickshire look well on top against Middlesex unfortunately. 

Edit - duff info, Sussex started at 2pm

Edited by Max Wall

8 hours ago, Worthington said:

Great performance in the field ….. BUT, why oh why do we persist with Dearden ??? It invariably leaves us with what amounts to a 10 man batting line-up.

His average is now down into single figures !!

I don't understand it either to be honest. Really odd. I'm fairly sure Swindels could play or let Ackerman open. He is in after 5 mins anyway. Chesney Hughes was mentioned. What happened there? Anyone know?

Agree with the rest of you. Kibworth or Loughborough must have a 13 year old in their youth system who would do better than No Run Dearden. Let's be honest, anyone capable of hitting double figures would be an improvement. The constant picking of Dearden will be our downfall in the promotion race (I'm dizzy) because his continual failures expose other batsmen to the new ball. I might be wrong but I'm sure Dexter has experience of being an opener. 

4 hours ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

Agree with the rest of you. Kibworth or Loughborough must have a 13 year old in their youth system who would do better than No Run Dearden. Let's be honest, anyone capable of hitting double figures would be an improvement. The constant picking of Dearden will be our downfall in the promotion race (I'm dizzy) because his continual failures expose other batsmen to the new ball. I might be wrong but I'm sure Dexter has experience of being an opener. 

Not sure about Dexter but Cozzie used to open for Glamorgan.We seem to like playing with 10 men Wells also a waste of space in the T20