Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

4 hours ago, SouthernFox96 said:

Yep, finished Friday. Off to Northants assistant coach, head coach when Ripley is involved with 100.

**** me, he's done well there. Pulling out an assistant coach gig when the likes of Hill, Ali & Dearden have gone backwards under his tenure. Not to mention the senior players who've done f all.

10 hours ago, Narborough Bod said:

**** me, he's done well there. Pulling out an assistant coach gig when the likes of Hill, Ali & Dearden have gone backwards under his tenure. Not to mention the senior players who've done f all.

10 hours ago, Narborough Bod said:

No great loss at all hope they use the money to bring in another batsman.Remember in the glory days in the late 90s we never had a batting or bowling coach just Birkenshaw and Whittaker

1 hour ago, adam said:

Got excited there reading their Twitter page. Said there was an announcement at one but all it was was a new deal for Parkinson! 

Are we supposed to be excited that Parkinson a guy who don't turn the ball and can barely buy a wicket in the Championship has signed a new contract?

3 hours ago, everton carr said:

Are we supposed to be excited that Parkinson a guy who don't turn the ball and can barely buy a wicket in the Championship has signed a new contract?

I think so. Another concert announcement would of offered more excitement! 

7 hours ago, everton carr said:

Pashun!! The Iain Hume of the cricket world.

5 wickets at 47 in the champo following on from 10 at 82 in 2018!! I guess that's an improvement as he's getting more economical.

His figures in the T20 went backwards too (number and average), Mason obviously having a fantastic on the bowlers too...(although he gets some leeway as he wasn't a spinner)