Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

3 hours ago, everton carr said:

It's maybe just me but does anyone else get irritated by the Aussie guy Fangofox on Twitter never visited Leicester in his life but my god he's a know it all.Micky Bates aka Hide on Bentleys Roof not far behind seems to love watching the club struggle for some reason

I've seen tweets where he's confirmed players due to join and said we were just waiting on them being released by their counties (Keith Barker, Wessells). I suspect he's not as ITK as most people think but If he throws enough shit around some of it is bound to be right.

However, I have also seen a direct tweet where he asked Nixon why Swindells wasn't playing and Nixon tweeted back that it was down to Swindells inability to deal with the short ball. I think it's criminal that our head coach is divulging information on players techniques to internet nut job.  

Edited by Narborough Bod

3 hours ago, everton carr said:

It's maybe just me but does anyone else get irritated by the Aussie guy Fangofox on Twitter never visited Leicester in his life but my god he's a know it all.Micky Bates aka Hide on Bentleys Roof not far behind seems to love watching the club struggle for some reason

Only ever happy when it's going wrong. Should be happy most of the time! 

I don't get Fango Fox at all? 

Interesting squad for tomorrow. Only picked 3 Seamers from what I can see? Unless I have my Evans mixed up again? I think Sam is in the squad not Alex. 

Therefore Wright, Mike and Klein plus one of Lilley or Parkinson? 

Like to see Lilley have a game. 

Wheels could come off rapidly as Mike and Klein can go for a few

11 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Must admit would like to see Butchart given a go.Having said that I was pushing to see Swindells playing instead of Hill tbh Hill looks the better player

Well yep

You can't until they are given a go, certainly Hill looks a better keeper. I think either of them can slot in at 7. Just the 6 above them.......

42 minutes ago, TK95 said:

I worry it's gonna be even more frustrating next season as I really want Leics to do well ahead of the Hundred.

Still can't believe they expect us to support a team called the Trent Rockets. F*** off :mad:

Don't worry, they don't expect you, me or anyone else on here to follow it. All the thousands of mothers and children who've shown no interest in cricket until this magical new invention appears are their target market. Will the 20k grounds be large enough to cope?

• Like 1

Have heard some very concerning things over the finances over the last few days. Things look very very bleak. Another bail out but this time with some hard and fast conditions.

I suspect its widely known, but if not I thought I'd mention, although its all I'm prepared to say.

I'm down in Maidstone, so a bit out of the loop in terms of what the members know and don't.

9 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

Have heard some very concerning things over the finances over the last few days. Things look very very bleak. Another bail out but this time with some hard and fast conditions.

I suspect its widely known, but if not I thought I'd mention, although its all I'm prepared to say.

I'm down in Maidstone, so a bit out of the loop in terms of what the members know and don't.

Yes and no really we are around £4M in dept but when you consider we have a guaranteed £12M in income from the ECB alone in the next 5 years not sure that things are that bad.  Although it does mean they are very relectant to sign many if any new players atm inc maybe no OS player