Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Chavvy scumbag day at Aldi today. Everyone either stank of fags, booze or BO and were rude as fvck. 

Some young mother knocked a 6 pint milk carton on the floor and watched it spill everywhere then just walked muttering off as if it was someone else’s fault!

14 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Chavvy scumbag day at Aldi today. Everyone either stank of fags, booze or BO and were rude as fvck. 

Never had you down as a chavvy scumbag Muzzett ...     come to think of it, didn't even know you smoked ...   I still love you though ...  :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

What ? ...   have you found it Wymes ? ...   your sleuthing knows no bounds ! ...   :)

If you're trying to perceive me as dim (which has seemed like it from your recent replies to my posts), then your perception is wrong. Sorry, but there's no need. :thumbup:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If you're trying to perceive me as dim (which has seemed like it from your recent replies to my posts), then your perception is wrong. Sorry, but there's no need. :thumbup:

Sorry Wymes ...  my acerbic wit does sometimes get me in trouble ...      that avatar of yours doesn't help though ! ...  :)

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Some young mother knocked a 6 pint milk carton on the floor and watched it spill everywhere then just walked muttering off as if it was someone else’s fault!

Maybe instead of complaining and playing the victim you should work harder to earn more money and then you wouldn't have to shop at Aldi ;)

2 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

Maybe instead of complaining and playing the victim you should work harder to earn more money and then you wouldn't have to shop at Aldi ;)

Victim? 

If people choose to drink, smoke or not wash that’s up to them. But don’t subject the rest of us to your stench.

And just FYI, I buy the weekly essentials from Aldi and then go to Waitrose or M&S for the rest. 

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Victim? 

If people choose to drink, smoke or not wash that’s up to them. But don’t subject the rest of us to your stench.

And just FYI, I buy the weekly essentials from Aldi and then go to Waitrose or M&S for the rest. 

He has been waiting for weeks to get that one at you Izzy, cheapshots is all that he has at the minute. Bless :D

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Victim? 

Snob

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

He has been waiting for weeks to get that one at you Izzy, cheapshots is all that he has at the minute. Bless :D

Yep. I find Rog/Moose to be one of the most aggressive, snidey WUM's on here. He seems to follow me around taking pot shots at my posts, but not in a banter way like everyone else. I've never used the 'ignore' function yet, but I'm getting close with him... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Snob

You can't win on here sometimes. Mention you shop at Aldi and you get told to work harder and earn more money, yet say you also shop at Waitrose/M&S and you're a snob :D  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yep. I find Rog/Moose to be one of the most aggressive, snidey WUM's on here. He seems to follow me around taking pot shots at my posts, but not in a banter way like everyone else. I've never used the 'ignore' function yet, but I'm getting close with him... 

Bloody hell, I even put a winkface on the end to show you I was joking. For someone who likes to espouse positivity you don't half make some negative assumptions about other people. It was a light hearted joke mate, nothing more.

Aldi is great btw. I do a fair bit of my shopping between there and Lidl.

Edited by Rogstanley

34 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

I know some people of the 'higher bands' preferring Aldi/Lidl over the rest.

13 hours ago, Wookie said:

"Danny Benchwarmer", "Jack Wheelchair", "Jordan Horrenderson" or any awful pun of that ilk, grow up.

People that say "For fuchs sake" like it's still summer 2015 when it was mildly funny for about 1 day.

10 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

People that say "For fuchs sake" like it's still summer 2015 when it was mildly funny for about 1 day.

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

"Ian Nacho".

Definitely, I think it directly correlates to how little time of day I'll give the post too

46 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

You can't win on here sometimes. Mention you shop at Aldi and you get told to work harder and earn more money, yet say you also shop at Waitrose/M&S and you're a snob :D  

Typical middle class response

• Haha 1