Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

15 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hospital staff who smoke in the view of ill patients.

It doesn't seem right imo.

Or the ill patients hooked up to a breathing apparatus having a smoke outside of the hospital. Now granted if they have cancer or are dying from some illness then I wont begrudge them per say.

Also not sure about UK but in Canada they have laws where you can't smoke out front of a door or doors with awnings etc. You have to be so many feet from the door out of respect for those walking in and out who don't smoke. It's a health and safety law. Anyways when it rains there are always a handful of smoking tw@ts that think its their God given right to huddle under the little shelter in front of the door then look at you like "what?!? mind your own business".

12 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Not having any days off since Christmas, using up some holidays over Easter, getting put on full time childcare duties and then repeatedly called a lazy bastard by the wife because I might actually want to relax for a bit.

Relax ! ...   you lazy b@stard ! ...  don't come looking for sympathy on here ...     :)

52 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Not having any days off since Christmas, using up some holidays over Easter, getting put on full time childcare duties and then repeatedly called a lazy bastard by the wife because I might actually want to relax for a bit.

By "relax", do you mean chain-masturbating?

• Haha 1

People who know me and still buy me f***ing Nestle Easter Eggs...it’s NOT PROPER CHOCOLATE. 

If anyone else gives me a non- Cadbury’s egg it’s going to be shoved where the sun don’t shine...grrrr

21 minutes ago, Milo said:

People who know me and still buy me f***ing Nestle Easter Eggs...it’s NOT PROPER CHOCOLATE. 

If anyone else gives me a non- Cadbury’s egg it’s going to be shoved where the sun don’t shine...grrrr

I had a Cadburys Twirl egg ...   it was fookin lovely ...   :)

1 minute ago, Footballwipe said:

Talking of dog crap, gives me a chance to ask what compels people to collect their dog muck into a bag then HANG IT FROM A TREE BRANCH?!

What? Why? 

No idea, I caught someone throwing their bagged dog mess into a tree once. So I asked him, he couldn’t tell me either. Cretin.