Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 hour ago, LiberalFox said:

The ambiguity of the laughing emoji. I worry that people think I'm mocking them when I use it rather than simply finding what they wrote funny. 

There's a fine line between laughing with someone and laughing at them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalFox said:

The ambiguity of the laughing emoji. I worry that people think I'm mocking them when I use it rather than simply finding what they wrote funny. 

But if what they said isn't supposed to be funny then I guess you are mocking them. 

A lot of people use the laugh emoji to undermine someones post instead of explaining why they disagree with it, which I find slightly strange behaviour in grown ups. 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, bovril said:

But if what they said isn't supposed to be funny then I guess you are mocking them. 

A lot of people use the laugh emoji to undermine someones post instead of explaining why they disagree with it, which I find slightly strange behaviour in grown ups. 

That's a fair point. 

3 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Youtube/IMDB adverts.

They seem to get longer like full 15 sec before you can skip Or sometimes there's 2/3 of them.

I pay for the ad free youtube experience and love it. I don't subscribe to local TV over here so just redistribute the money to things like Netflix and youtube. Can't stand ads!

44 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

The popularity of blatantly fake eye lashes.

Particularly the oversized ones :nono:

And usually found under disproportionately large caterpillar eyebrows :thumbdown:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I pay for the ad free youtube experience and love it. I don't subscribe to local TV over here so just redistribute the money to things like Netflix and youtube. Can't stand ads!

IMG_7619.jpeg

• Haha 2

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

When you shop online but don't buy something and get emails later saying ''forget something'' or ''how about a second look?'' 

Fcuk off and leave me alone lol

Those bloody dodgy japanese silicone sex doll sites!

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

The Villa keeper

I like him, I think. Absolute helmet but broadly having fun with the rules rather than cheating. He's not Luis Suarez. Just a bit of a fun panto villain more than anything.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

When you shop online but don't buy something and get emails later saying ''forget something'' or ''how about a second look?'' 

Left something in your cart?

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I love it, always leave something in your cart, click off the site, wait for the email, ask for a 50% reduction on the item before you buy it, settle on about 10% off then buy. Free money if you were gonna buy the item anyway

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

Martinez is a cvnt in the way that a lot of fans of other teams think Jamie Vardy is a cvnt.

Shithouse troll but does have the skill and talent for the big occasion, often.

Yes and like with Vardy I think if fans dish it out players have the right to shove it back in their faces. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bovril said:

Yes and like with Vardy I think if fans dish it out players have the right to shove it back in their faces. 

Absolutely. Some fans are utter hypocrites on the matter, quite honestly.

If a fan is running their mouth at a player and then that player makes them look daft, the player has every right to look the fan in the eye and give it right back.

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Kind of agree but kind of don't. Players are professionals and should act like it. I would love to give it to clients when I receive my daily dose of this or that before getting the job done. But I am a professional and they pay me.

But then again, it's well funny when players and fans go at it.

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Kind of agree but kind of don't. Players are professionals and should act like it. I would love to give it to clients when I receive my daily dose of this or that before getting the job done. But I am a professional and they pay me.

But then again, it's well funny when players and fans go at it.

I don't know what you do but if someone walked into my place of work and started shouting abuse at me we would call security.

Also I don't think there's anything that unprofessional about cupping ears, shushing the crowd, or even what Martinez was doing yesterday.