Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

53 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I’m on a hot minibus. I’ve been travelling on this hot mini is for the last two and a half hours. There’s a French bloke editing his fvcking YouTube ‘visit to the islands’ on his phone. I’ve been hearing the same fvcking track by Moby for the full fvcking two and a half hours. Fvcking French youtubing pr1ck. 

Heh

Heh

Heh

Womaaaaaan issalright

I hope he experiences the exact same thing, by a group of men for the rest of his life - and I hope it’s a really long life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-sentenced-to-3-000-years-in-prison-for-raping-girl-so-often-it-became-as-normal-as-brushing-your-teeth/ar-AA19hylg?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Edited by marbles

On 02/11/2022 at 08:11, Line-X said:

A guy called Richard Hall - opportunistic conspiracy theorist, charlatan and con artist who in common with his scummy ilk, attempts to forge a living through peddling falsities, disinformation and outright lies. This c****s videos have attracted 16 million viewers online and his You Tube page 80,000 followers - covering amongst other topics, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the murder of Jo Cox and Covid-19 which he describes as a scam. He gives talks on his 'work' throughout the country and online, sells books and films via his website and over a market stall in Merthyr Tydfil. Hall has claimed that the Manchester Arena bombing was a stage managed false flag involving crisis actors and encourages the public to track down what he refers to as the 'so called victims' resulting in their continual harassment and intimidation. They are now planning to sue. The thing that disgusts me the most is that vile individuals such as Hall do not necessarily believe the shit that they sell, they simply know that there is a burgeoning market for this Icke model, and the Dunning Kruger afflicted fools that subscribe to it are there to be exploited. 

Alex Jones - another candidate for this thread has made millions cultivating and harvesting lies and stupidity through his infowars empire. The internet and social media then allows these morons to reinforce these beliefs, parrot misinformation and confirm their own ignorance of established fact, available objective evidence and basic known and accepted science. Socially reaffirmed Stone Age level ignorance branded as 'free thinking'. Infowars are now facing damages totalling almost $1billion to those affected by his lies about the Sandy Hook shooting being a hoax. The company generated an annual turnover of $50m manufacturing and marketing conspiracy theory. He now has the gall to encourage his audience to donate money to his company and buy its products to offset the damages owed to the victims - who he has routinely mocked. Relatives that were forced to endure their dead children's graves being desecrated and even defecated on. 

New research conducted by Kings College has found that one in seven surveyed think that terrorist attacks such as the 7/7 bombings did not take place. Sadly, there are many aspiring Halls and Joneses and there will be many more of these mountebanks and internet attention seekers to come - eager to capitalise upon and profiteer from such idiocy. Hopefully this sends the message that they will be held accountable for the damage that they wreak.

Hate is a strong word and there is far too much of it online, but I ****ing detest these people. 

Bumped this. Delighted to hear that legal action is now being take against Richard Hall 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65136825

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Bumped this. Delighted to hear that legal action is now being take against Richard Hall 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65136825

On this note, Russell Brand.

I was ranting at my other half about him a couple weeks ago, funnily enough I saw a PJ video crop up discussing the willy puller yesterday.

Short:

Full:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

On this note, Russell Brand.

I was ranting at my other half about him a couple weeks ago, funnily enough I saw a PJ video crop up discussing the willy puller yesterday.

Short:

Full:

Russel Brand has always clearly been a complete charlatan.  He is also accused by some of taking advantage of his fame with young women.

On 30/03/2023 at 15:39, Facecloth said:

Do you not think that maybe by watching the current routes taken into the country like a hawk will just make them take even more treacherous routes into the country? So trying to paint it as doing it for their safety isn't really true is it.

Said it hundreds if times, give them safe routes and get on with processing them. Safe routes eradicate any need for paying criminal gangs to send them here by little boats across the channel. If we get on top of processing we will have less need or no need for putting them up in hotels. The Tories have slowed down the processing the create resentment towards these people. And finally everyone who comes here regardless of country and claims asylum should be treated the same way. Put in a safe asylum centre for a short time whilst they are processed, and then granted asylum or sent home. Then it doesn't matter where they are from because they will be dealt with quickly and either granted permission to stay or sent home. Every single issue with what happening sorted that quickly, in a humane way and ensuring no people will need to find a work around.

Completely agree - fast processing is essential, but as you say they don't actually want to solve the problem.

This is pretty much what I was ranting at my OH. She pretty much zoned me out after a minute to be fair I probably can't blame her. She's a bit obsessed with Tik Tok which drives me nuts. 

It's been going on for decades now its just that the social media era makes it easier, the ruling class have been using these platforms to agitate the rest of us and have us rowing over meaningless culture wars and issues for ever. Everything from Palestine to vaccines to trans rights, they're all just distractions so we're not asking the bigger questions about how the world is this unfair. 

• Like 3

What I really don't get about this is that the powers that be are feeding the culture war stuff through social media, but surely they can't be so egotistical that the problems coming up won't hit them as hard as everyone else unless they're addressed with unity?

The division they sow will end up destroying them along with everyone else, they might just end up being the last.

Surely they can't be so stupid that they don't as that coming, it's patently obvious?

19 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

What I really don't get about this is that the powers that be are feeding the culture war stuff through social media, but surely they can't be so egotistical that the problems coming up won't hit them as hard as everyone else unless they're addressed with unity?

The division they sow will end up destroying them along with everyone else, they might just end up being the last.

Surely they can't be so stupid that they don't as that coming, it's patently obvious?

Most of them are pretty old, extremely wealthy and probably don't believe in an afterlife.

They don't really care, by the time the planet is fvcked they'll probably all be dead. There's no consequences for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I'm afraid that hatred is so deeply entrenched that it's hard to see beyond these divisions.

Machiavelli himself opined that "a Captain should endeavor with every act to divide the forces of the enemy". Not only does nationalism no longer seem to represent a taboo in the 21st century, but the rise in power of extreme right-wing parties and populist movements over the last ten years also seems to point to a resurgence of this ideology. All the more flagrant as it coincides with the decline of the traditional political parties and sterile consensus politics in many Western countries.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Most of them are pretty old, extremely wealthy and probably don't believe in an afterlife.

They don't really care, by the time the planet is fvcked they'll probably all be dead. There's no consequences for them.

Yeah, I get this argument and I've considered it before.

It does however mean that they clearly have zero interest in any kind of personal legacy seeing as if things do play out that way, those who are left will view them as probably worse than any and all of historys worst figures combined. Like Hitler, only bigger by a couple of orders of magnitude.

I'm not sure how well that tallies with their egos - I'd hazard a few are all about wanting to be "remembered", which is why they're looking to build and wield the power they have in the present. The record shows most of those terrible historical figures (mostly) wanted to leave a "legacy" and that's at least in part why they did what they did.

19 minutes ago, Line-X said:

I'm afraid that hatred is so deeply entrenched that it's hard to see beyond these divisions.

Machiavelli himself opined that "a Captain should endeavor with every act to divide the forces of the enemy". Not only does nationalism no longer seem to represent a taboo in the 21st century, but the rise in power of extreme right-wing parties and populist movements over the last ten years also seems to point to a resurgence of this ideology. All the more flagrant as it coincides with the decline of the traditional political parties and sterile consensus politics in many Western countries.

I don't disagree, but I don't get the seemingly obvious lack of foresight from the ones sowing the hatred and division themselves.

21 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I don't disagree, but I don't get the seemingly obvious lack of foresight from the ones sowing the hatred and division themselves.

I genuinely don't think that they can see beyond it. 

37 minutes ago, Wycombe Fox said:

Finley Boden: Parents murdered baby placed back into their care - BBC News

Shocking! The 'parents' should be neutered and never see the light of day ever again. B*st*rds!!

Read that story earlier. So tragic and harrowing. Poor baby was found beaten and with burns :(

Massive failings by the court system to allow him back into their care. Dread to think what will come out from the child safeguarding review as to the decision to allow him back home. 

2 hours ago, Wycombe Fox said:

Finley Boden: Parents murdered baby placed back into their care - BBC News

Shocking! The 'parents' should be neutered and never see the light of day ever again. B*st*rds!!

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Read that story earlier. So tragic and harrowing. Poor baby was found beaten and with burns :(

Massive failings by the court system to allow him back into their care. Dread to think what will come out from the child safeguarding review as to the decision to allow him back home. 

Surely there should be some kind of enquiry into the decision to place him back with those scum. 

Clearly there was a reason to place him in care in the first place. I can't imagine any excuses or reasoning from the parents that would convince any right thinking family judge in a court where the social services and their lawyers would have made the case for him remaining in care.

They'll a brutal reckoning in prison. 

Edited by Parafox

12 hours ago, Parafox said:

Surely there should be some kind of enquiry into the decision to place him back with those scum. 

Yes. When a child dies there is always a child safeguarding review. They used to be called 'serious case reviews'. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...