Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

2 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

People using food banks who quite clearly don’t need them

I used to volunteer in one.

I've seen folk pull up in a 4x4 grab a couple of the pre filled foodshare bags then go into the shop next door and then come out with a load of shopping.

Others would arrive at this community foodbank in a taxi. One travelled to various foodbanks across the city and was quite open about it.

In the end the one I worked for, had to tighten up considerable on who was given food parcels

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Someone's done that out of pure malice in the knowledge at how much that iconic tree meant to so many people. There's no other reason. Imagine how shit your life has to be. 

Just some room temperature IQ waste of oxygen wanting to spread their misery, or wanting to be the billy big bollocks amongst their equally thick as pigshit mates. Fvcking dregs of society man. 

Was reading on Reddit that it wasn't an amateur job either. Clearly done by a trained arborist. 

That would imply whoever did it had some smarts, which makes it worse.

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

That would imply whoever did it had some smarts, which makes it worse.

It certainly wasn't a couple of pissed up lowlifes after a kick in the middle of the night. This much cvntery takes serious planning.

Tree surgeon on Reddit reckoned there's probably less than ten thousand arborists in the country who could pull off felling a tree that size, that cleanly and have the proper equipment to do it. 

4 hours ago, RoboFox said:

It certainly wasn't a couple of pissed up lowlifes after a kick in the middle of the night. This much cvntery takes serious planning.

Tree surgeon on Reddit reckoned there's probably less than ten thousand arborists in the country who could pull off felling a tree that size, that cleanly and have the proper equipment to do it. 

Yeah, that's why it seems odd that a 16 year old has been arrested.  How the hell does a 16 year old fell that tree?

So apparently a kid learns a skill and uses it to do that?

Either so thick that they don’t realise the significance of the tree, or they do and are doing it out of pure malice to cause the maximum amount of public upset.

Or worse still… It’s for TikTok. Please don’t say this much outrage was caused for a bit of clout.

Edited by RoboFox

12 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I used to volunteer in one.

I've seen folk pull up in a 4x4 grab a couple of the pre filled foodshare bags then go into the shop next door and then come out with a load of shopping.

Others would arrive at this community foodbank in a taxi. One travelled to various foodbanks across the city and was quite open about it.

In the end the one I worked for, had to tighten up considerable on who was given food parcels

I thought you had to have vouchers or some kind of proof you were on benefits etc to go to food banks? 

On 27/09/2023 at 10:04, leicsmac said:

Looking at the comments on that thread, even Jayda Fransen thinks Fox went too far.

How far have you gone when you get called out by someone like her for being a bit much?

Suella Braverman thinks he was spot on.

19 hours ago, DennisNedry said:

I thought you had to have vouchers or some kind of proof you were on benefits etc to go to food banks? 

Not then at the one I helped at. They have to be more 'targetted' now but abuse still happens.

The only requirement when I was there was one bag per address. We also asked for folk to return the carrier bag the following week as we were always short. Most couldn't even be arsed to do that.

21 hours ago, DennisNedry said:

Imagine if those sorts had vouchers or proof of benefits that weren't legit?

Or were legit and were taking advantage.

The reference to 4x4's maybe suggests a certain section of our society?

Who'd have thought it possible?

23 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

Just don't know what to to put about these two, Words really do fail me......

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24217476/bradley-lowerys-mum-sunderland-supporters-cops/

Completely unacceptable behaviour! But, what if this has been photoshopped? I think that it needs a full investigation before these two are vilified (sun has done a good job at that!).

Either way, it is so sickening to even see this, photoshopped or not 

2 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Completely unacceptable behaviour! But, what if this has been photoshopped? I think that it needs a full investigation before these two are vilified (sun has done a good job at that!).

Either way, it is so sickening to even see this, photoshopped or not 

💯

According to this mornings news they’ve been arrested under “Outraging public decency” will await to see if any charges and if so let’s hope they get the book thrown at em. 

On 01/10/2023 at 09:57, ElusiveEd said:

💯

According to this mornings news they’ve been arrested under “Outraging public decency” will await to see if any charges and if so let’s hope they get the book thrown at em. 

Pleaded guilty to public order offences.  Has been bailed before sentencing.  Lost his job, too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-66985501

19 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

If the dog isn't reacting then she is only standing on the fur from its tail.  It might even have sat there after she stood there.  Dogs do that if they like you, and they don't care about your politics, only love and food. :)

If there is one thing I’ve learned from horror films it’s that dogs can sense a malevolent presence.