Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I know there's chat in Also in the News thread, but Lucy Letby deserves to be in here with her sentencing. 

Whole life order granted. 

Was never going to be, could never be, anything else. I would wager there are very, very few cases where a whole life term has been more deserved.

• Like 1

Her life is essentially over. She'll just exist in fear and regimented routine for the rest of her days.

No friends, no career, nothing to look forward to, no hope, no chance of ever falling in love and having a relationship, no nights out, no privacy, no opportunity even to have a bath, a takeaway, a bottle of wine and watch crap on Netflix ever again.

I'd rather be dead tbh. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

Her life is essentially over. She'll just exist in fear and regimented routine for the rest of her days.

No friends, no career, nothing to look forward to, no hope, no chance of ever falling in love and having a relationship, no nights out, no privacy, no opportunity even to have a bath, a takeaway, a bottle of wine and watch crap on Netflix ever again.

I'd rather be dead tbh. 

I watched the panorama about her the other day and was amazed that she has a friend standing by her. She's going to get dogs abuse surely so it's like some weird kind of Stockholm syndrome situation. It showed a graphic on when situations happened and she was there for every one which in itself was ludicrously damning. I don't get how the friend can be convinced she's anything other than a psycho 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Literally came here to post his name. I honestly don’t know what the **** is wrong with him. 

Unfortunately, the money from satisfying the confirmation bias of racists, misogynists and those ignorant of science critical to the future is rather good. And he sees the bottom line and goes with it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tuna said:

Laurence Fox

GB news appears to be crumbling and I for one am here for it. 

I wouldn't be quite as bothered if they didn't brand it as a news channel. It clearly isn't a news channel and it is actually very disturbing that members of our government have slots on a channel that platforms conspiracy theorists. 

• Like 1

On 27/09/2023 at 02:42, Unabomber said:

Literally came here to post his name. I honestly don’t know what the **** is wrong with him. 

Talentless ****ing gorm. Massive chip on his shoulder because everybody else noticed he has zero, ****ing zero, talent. Spent the last three years effectively crying about it.

On 27/09/2023 at 02:42, Unabomber said:

I think what's wrong with him is he made a few careless comments, doubled down on them, torpedoing his reasonably successful acting career which he has then replaced with right wing grift.

I'd have probably have gone to work in a garden centre or something in that situation, but I imagine we're very different people