Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

4 hours ago, ian__marshall said:

Glad you posted this @leicsmac. Fully deserving of his place in this thread. Absolute arrogant t****r who hopefully gets what's coming to him. 

When I read the article, some of his responses sounded like something you would have heard from a villain pro wrestler back in the day.

For the record, I hope he rots in prison and that he is forced to get the name of his cellmate tattooed on his chest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65780107

What a colossal ****.

I just hope the Romanian authorities can convict him.

Agreed he’s a real scum bag, one of the few in the world which I really hope is put down, painfully, psychopathic thug, vile. However the difference in interview rhetoric the bbc granted this moron and schofield (wife had it on…) on the same day is stark. It’s unbelievable how easily Schofield was able to belittle and gaslight away a presumably emotionally coercive relationship where he held all the power 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bilo said:

Scousers will find out who he is. They're absolutely relentless when someone takes the piss out of Hillsborough, and rightly so.

Fingers crossed they find him and have a polite chat.

Just now, bovril said:

Die Hard with a Vengeance Sandwich Board style

I've just this vision of someone shouting "WHAT THE FVCK!" outside Anfield and Samuel L Jackson realising the day's about to go south.

14 hours ago, st albans fox said:

And likely released when he told them it was a piss take on liverpool getting 97 points and not winning the league 

gotta hope he isn’t clever enough to think of that 

Could it be he IS taking the piss out of that?

Surely NO one is a cvnt enough to take the p1ss out of the Hillsboro tragedy?

(And that's coming from someone who loathes liverpool as a club)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raj said:

When I first saw it I assumed it was the league points he was referring to, Hillsborough didn't cross my mind

4 minutes ago, Raj said:

Think he knows exactly what he’s doing. And to wear it publicly AND plaster yourself on the internet. Will get what’s coming to him hopefully 

6 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Think he knows exactly what he’s doing. And to wear it publicly AND plaster yourself on the internet. Will get what’s coming to him hopefully 

Was pointed out to me that the United shirt he was wearing was from a season before the 97th victim:passed. I doubt he can be prosecuted unless he incriminated himself when he was arrested 

26 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Was pointed out to me that the United shirt he was wearing was from a season before the 97th victim:passed. I doubt he can be prosecuted unless he incriminated himself when he was arrested 

Whatever the specifics of it, and even giving him the ‘ignorance is bliss’ card, he wore the shirt out on Saturday June 3 2023 and plastered himself all over the internet wearing it. He knew exactly what he was doing and the meaning behind it 

If he his taking the piss out of the hillsboro tragedy then he deserves and will no doubt get a dsmn fine hammering.

Hope he posts THAT on the beloved internet.

20 hours ago, Bilo said:

Scousers will find out who he is. They're absolutely relentless when someone takes the piss out of Hillsborough, and rightly so.

Update.

The **** is from Coventry apparently. 

20230604_160141.jpg

20230604_160139.jpg

20230604_160136.jpg