Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Less than jake/ Reel big fish/Zebrahead - Rock City  Feb 7

A day to remember, mallory knox, the story so far - Cardiff Feb 8

Drenge - Sheffield Mar 1

We are scientists - Rock city Mar 13

Glass Caves - Sheffield Mar 15

Dionsaur Pile Up - San Bernadino Mar 29

Blood Red Shoes - Le le le leeeds  May 2

Dinosaur Pile Up are class man! Saw Blood Red Shoes live a while back, Laura May Carter is a fox.

And what a first gig you've chose.

You'll absolutely love them mate. It will be my 5th time seeing them, great band live.

Everybody is going to this in the hope it'll be a promotion party, cant wait.

Dinosaur Pile Up are class man! Saw Blood Red Shoes live a while back, Laura May Carter is a fox.

Everybody is going to this in the hope it'll be a promotion party, cant wait.

Saw them in Leeds supporting Lower than atlantis and at Leeds Fest, really enjoyed them.

Yet to see Blood Red Shoes at their own show, she's up there with the best! 

They've put out a song they did with the singer from Drenge, sounds tops. Proper filthy.

https://soundcloud.com/bloodredshoes/wretch

Edited by filbertway

Jake Bugg at Nottingham last night, good gig, quiet crowd...always seems to be the case in Nottingham.

How was it/was he good live? Must saw he's one of my favourite new artists, quite like to see him live myself.

He's from Nottingham as well, of course.

How was it/was he good live? Must saw he's one of my favourite new artists, quite like to see him live myself.

He's from Nottingham as well, of course.

He was very good, not a frontman as such, no gimics, little interaction with the crowd, which is fine with me.  Crowd were a little subdued which took the shine off it for me, but I enjoyed it.

Anyone ever been KOKO? How would you compare it to Shepherd's Bush Empire or Hammersmith Apollo if you've been?

Seeing Kids in Glass Houses at KOKO for their Farewell Tour in October. Bought tickets this morning.

Koko has generally better sound quality than SBE or the Apollo, it's a lot smaller and compact which makes it a better experience. The decor is amazing too. Need to book the KIGH show up soon too.

Going to All Time Low on the 15th, gotta see if I can start work at 11/12 that night though, hmm

Anyone ever been KOKO? How would you compare it to Shepherd's Bush Empire or Hammersmith Apollo if you've been?

Seeing Kids in Glass Houses at KOKO for their Farewell Tour in October. Bought tickets this morning.

Koko is an amazing venue, the decor is ace as lamby said. word or warning though if you are downstairs near the front it takes ages and I mean ages to get out

Koko is an amazing venue, the decor is ace as lamby said. word or warning though if you are downstairs near the front it takes ages and I mean ages to get out

Cheers, noted.

And thanks Lamby as well. Looking forward to it even more now.

I always go to the top floor, you can get a decent standing spot, but then you leave to get a beer and some cock takes your place.

Just booked KIGH up too

Just found out the Beach Boys (minus Brian Wilson)  will be playing at York Racecourse after a meet which will be class. Got the Eagles coming up in June too :D

You going to see the Beach Boys?

Are you much of a Smiths fan? Keep looking out for stuff on Morrissey, want to see him, but still no UK tour dates.

I always go to the top floor, you can get a decent standing spot, but then you leave to get a beer and some cock takes your place.

Just booked KIGH up too

Do you get them both at the bar?

Going to Stiff Little Fingers in Leeds next week, will no doubt be crackling.

jealous

You going to see the Beach Boys?

Are you much of a Smiths fan? Keep looking out for stuff on Morrissey, want to see him, but still no UK tour dates.

Yep, it will be class. Love going to the races too and they always have a band playing after. Seen Blondie and Kaiser Chiefs previously there, but I'm sure the Beach Boys will top that.

Never really given Smiths a chance - really should though.

I keep looking out for Paul McCartney and Paul Rodgers then most of the people I have ever wanted to see should be ticked off.

You will not be disappointed, I hope he plays Oceans for you, proper musical talent that is.

I'm certain i wont.  I spent 18 months out in Oz and couldnt find a way to get to a gig out there, they were always on the wrong cost at the wrong time to me.  I'm just trying to find a way to get to a Hilltop Hoods gig as well at some point

Edited by welck12