Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

On 21/03/2019 at 09:30, RonnieTodger said:

Saw a few people I knew were at her gig at Dryden St Social, so thought I'd have a look. She's great.

Really enjoyed the album. Been waiting for it a while and it didn't disappoint. 

• Like 2

On 26/04/2019 at 20:12, Dr Marco said:

his new album is really good!

9 albums in a 17 years career, not too bad for the junkie he sadly is

great song!:appl:

It's funny, I loved the Libertines in 2002 then quickly got a bit bored with them but retained a quiet sense of fondness for ol' Pete even though he is a fvcking robber most the time.  Looking back I personally feel they only wrote a couple of really great songs before descending into a mess of their own creation.  Having said that, I still have a soft spot for them cos 21 year old Rumble loved them.  Also, this song is much better than I would have expected.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1

On 02/05/2019 at 12:20, RumbleFox said:

It's funny, I loved the Libertines in 2002 then quickly got a bit bored with them but retained a quiet sense of fondness for ol' Pete even though he is a fvcking robber most the time.  Looking back I personally feel they only wrote a couple of really great songs before descending into a mess of their own creation.  Having said that, I still have a soft spot for them cos 21 year old Rumble loved them.  Also, this song is much better than I would have expected.  X

I'm the same! I was 18 years old when "up, the bracket" was released! changed my life!

time for heroes is my favorite song ever! X

• Like 1