Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

It's not 'our title' - it never has been this season. Most of us thought that top 4 was unattainable this year. Good luck to you if you win it, you'll deserve it, but complaining about the fighting cock forum is a bit naive when so many of your fans are on there on the wind up. This stuff works both ways. See you in the CL final.

They bring it on themselves.  I'm happy to laugh from a distance and let them get on with it but I'm not going to ask anyone to rise above it if they want to have a bit of fun with them.  If they weren't so childish and thin skinned and arrogant they wouldn't be getting stick the definitely not racist cretins. lol

Not a chance they will be top 4 next season. City and Chelsea are going to be making amends for their poor campaigns. If manu land jose expect them in the top 4 and us as champions obviously.

We have a great young team that can only get better. I think we have a very good chance of being in the top 4 again. We and you have proved that it's not just about throwing money at a problem - I don't understand why you'd like to see the Sky top 4 back?

It's not 'our title' - it never has been this season. Most of us thought that top 4 was unattainable this year. Good luck to you if you win it, you'll deserve it, but complaining about the fighting cock forum is a bit naive when so many of your fans are on there on the wind up. This stuff works both ways. See you in the CL final.

Mate honestly, I'm just having a ball more than everything else. It's not that I'm taking their seriously! :) But read what your fellow supporters write - it's like the title was theirs/yours for the taking, and chatting all kinds of shit just to belittle Leicester? What kind of behaviour is that, if not "very precious"? Well, if the title is yours, why don't you just take it, since you obviously deserve it so much more? Am I righ or amirite ;)

EDIT:

They don't even know the football rules. To claim Simpson's then Huth's hand was a blatant peno and red card? ROFL lol:claudio:

Edited by Chester Dontlie

Spurs fans have really surprised me this year actually. I get that they're frustrated and disappointed, but the bitterness and hostility we're receiving I think even outdoes Watford the year they beat us in the playoffs.

If Spurs deserve it and we don't why the **** are we first in the league? Our players have battled and battled for over a year now.

Edited by z-layrex

Souness is going round in circles on Sky. He's talking as if he thinks we'll bottle it but when he actually tries to explain his reasoning he ends up talking us up and can't actually come up with a reason why we will bottle it.

Edited by Facecloth

Part of me was hoping the 1-0 thing would end and we'd thrash a team but for the reaction of spurs fans alone it's amazing. I'm not ignorant and will not tarnish them all with the same post but it's funny how truly deluded and idiotic some on that forum are. Bless em!

Souness is going round in circles on Sky. He's talking as if he thinks we'll bottle it but when he actually tries to explain his reasoning he ends up talking us up and can't actually come up with a reason why we will bottle it.

there was some fat cvnt on sunday supplement who was doing similar this morning. a direct quote of why he thought we couldn't win the league was "well i don't believe in fairytale so this can't carry on" 

oh em gee 

• Like 1

Mate honestly, I'm just having a ball more than everything else. It's not that I'm taking their seriously! :) But read what your fellow supporters write - it's like the title was theirs/yours for the taking, and chatting all kinds of shit just to belittle Leicester? What kind of behaviour is that, if not "very precious"? Well, if the title is yours, why don't you just take it, since you obviously deserve it so much more? Am I righ or amirite ;)

If only they still had the 2 games against rubbish little us to play for another easy 6 points.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Part of me was hoping the 1-0 thing would end and we'd thrash a team but for the reaction of spurs fans alone it's amazing. I'm not ignorant and will not tarnish them all with the same post but it's funny how truly deluded and idiotic some on that forum are. Bless em!

It's not just them. I live in the south and the general opinion from London team fans I speak to is that we in no way deserve to be first and have just been lucky. This is includes a large number of Palace. It's incredible.

I do feel a bit thin skinned about it to be honest, because I don't understand how you can take anything away from these players. Human beings are just pieces of shit I guess.

Edited by z-layrex
  • Like 1

They bring it on themselves.  I'm happy to laugh from a distance and let them get on with it but I'm not going to ask anyone to rise above it if they want to have a bit of fun with them.  If they weren't so childish and thin skinned and arrogant they wouldn't be getting stick the definitely not racist cretins. lol

It's just a handful of idiots on the Internet - every club has them. Don't judge all our fans on them please. As for 'entitled' (I know you didn't say that) you don't follow Spurs if you're entitled. Again, most of us never think we'll win anything - it's just pleasing to have a hard working young team that plays for the shirt.

• Like 2

It's just a handful of idiots on the Internet - every club has them. Don't judge all our fans on them please. As for 'entitled' (I know you didn't say that) you don't follow Spurs if you're entitled. Again, most of us never think we'll win anything - it's just pleasing to have a hard working young team that plays for the shirt.

For me (and I appreciate this is ignorant) I feel that Londoners as a whole feel somewhat more 'entitled' than anywhere else in the UK.

I do agree though that I won't hold an opinion on the whole spurs collective over the posts of a few on a forum. However I will read the posts every time we win and get a sense of pleasure and satisfaction that can't be achieved by any other means from the delusional posters in there.

If only they still had the 2 games against rubbish little us to play for another easy 6 points.  :thumbup:

Yes Carl, but remember which team is on dope and have refs in their pockets (not to mention fans with paper clappers)... I'm afraid we'd cheat them again and win both games 1-0 :(

• Like 1

Nobody is really doing that.  It's pretty obvious that any mention of your lot in this thread is talking about fighting cock users.  Entitled?  Unless the definition of that word's changed in the past few hours that's exactly what that lot are lol

Edit: Apart from the racism stuff, that's something I'm afraid your stadium-going fans have historically embraced and something you'll have to live with.  Note that we seem to have a similar reputation because of one player doing something he since apologised for as opposed to something our entire crowd's been seen doing.

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Like 1

You're just a spoiled Biscuit then, Reg! :D Are you sure you don't want to jump Leicester's bandwagon? ;)

I'm just pulling your leg mate, fair play to you if you can see things for what they are. You should tell your pals not to take things so seriously. It's not that you're going to get relegated by finishing 2nd, right. 

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 1

For me (and I appreciate this is ignorant) I feel that Londoners as a whole feel somewhat more 'entitled' than anywhere else in the UK.

Ha ha. There's a difference between Belgravia and Tottenham. You ever been there? It's a shithole, but it's our shithole. If you want to find entitled fans look no further than Arsenal - if they're not winning the league it's 'Wenger out' - you know it mate.

Ha ha. There's a difference between Belgravia and Tottenham. You ever been there? It's a shithole, but it's our shithole. If you want to find entitled fans look no further than Arsenal - if they're not winning the league it's 'Wenger out' - you know it mate.

Went to white hart both times this season and after the match on the way to the train station there were spurs fans talking crap to us leicester lot with the 'sense of entitlement' tone.

I get it, I'd be pissed if I followed a team who's been rimming around the top 8 forever but always getting knock down by the bigger clubs and then they have the season of their lives and a club battling relegation the season before shits on their hopes. It's just funny and deeply satisfying to read though!

• Like 1

Reg how does it feel posting in a forum where we don't go off the handle calling each other every curse word under the sun at the slightest sense of disagreement?  Must be a pleasant change of pace no doubt, feel free to rest here as long as you like :)

Nobody is really doing that.  It's pretty obvious that any mention of your lot in this thread is talking about fighting cock users.  Entitled?  Unless the definition of that word's changed in the past few hours that's exactly what that lot are lol

Edit: Apart from the racism stuff, that's something I'm afraid your stadium-going fans have historically embraced and something you'll have to live with.  Note that we seem to have a similar reputation because of one player doing something he since apologised for as opposed to something our entire crowd's been seen doing.

What racism stuff? Historically embraced? I'm not with you.