Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Hi all, just checking in to say words cannot express the happiness I will get when in July stupid clubs like United will buy all Leicester's players, who will never play well again, which will leave Leicester with a Southampton style gutted squad

Then my ensuing joy as I watch the tears from their fans as they are relegated again, seeing the hand clapper massive plunge into the championship will be wonderful

Yeah mate that's going to happen. Like when you sold Bale and wasted all the money on donkeys?

Spurs fans look like this

4831.jpg?1394454670

and make emojis like this

poch-smirk.pnglamela-disgust.png

Bunch of shitheads

• Like 2

I say again: Spurs fans are just as bad as the team they claim to hate so much. Arsenal/Spurs where is the difference

If we didn't win it, I would have preferred Spurs to win it, due to them not winning it for a long time, and to break up the usual teams, who always win it.

After reading some of the bitterness coming from them, I am astounded by there delusions, **** me they are only also ran's normally, it's not like they are a Man U, man city, or Arsenal, why cannot they accept the way things are, gracefully, if they were 7 points clear, I would be, as they would be there in merit.

Edited by Monsell1976

Wow that guy's a gold mine.

Quite liked this one:

London stocking up on salt for the harsh winter ahead.

Because there's no way he could just be wearing it decoratively out of superstition, like Esteban wearing his socks inside out last season...

One of them is absolutely hilarious - we're running too much and it can't possibly because we go in packs and rotate so one goes while one rests, because otherwise why isn't every team doing it lol

Leicester will be a disgrace in the CL next season, probably the reason why England will have 3 places after next season.

Another misguided comment from a thick Spurs fan.

Still don't get this - it's done over a five (?) year performance in the tournaments; that we're being chased tightly by Italy is the likes of West ham and Southampton throwing the early stages so they don't get bogged down with the competition and risk not qualifying next year, and the likes of Arsenal giving up once the group stage is done. If england lose it it'll be because of years of under performance by the supposed top clubs, not because of us.

At first I thought the CL coefficient thing was people having a laugh at the more bitter members of their fanbase but looking at the people saying it and agreeing with it it's the same guys coming out with other salty phrases which leads me to think they actually believe it. lol

I love the fighting cock, has to be up for comedy website of the year.

Spurs were hammered in Europe against the first decent team they played. The fukwits make an excuse of having rested players... But Dortmund were playing big games and challenging in Germany they were strong enough to play their good players.

Spurs are a bunch of faries who act hard. They are not much better than last season. If they win it would be a disgrace as one of the lowest points totals ever

Leicester won't be able to stay up.

Their bubble will burst, they won't get top 10.

They won't get Europe.

They won't get Champions League.

They won't win the league.

And now, "They'll be pathetic in the champions league.. blah blah... coefficient, even though I don't know the meaning of the word"

People love trying to put us down, and we seem to love proving them wrong. Champions league winner 2017. You heard it here first

• Like 4

Guest ttfn

I don't know the Spurs fans can't just enjoy the fact that they've got a great young team and they'll probably have a good 2 or 3 runs at winning the title in the next 5 years.

This is it for us. This won't happen again any time soon; a perfect storm is brewing.

As Spurs' side gets more experienced they'll get better and better - can see them winning 3 or 4 trophies in the next 5 years if they can keep this team together.

I don't know the Spurs fans can't just enjoy the fact that they've got a great young team and they'll probably have a good 2 or 3 runs at winning the title in the next 5 years.

This is it for us. This won't happen again any time soon; a perfect storm is brewing.

As Spurs' side gets more experienced they'll get better and better - can see them winning 3 or 4 trophies in the next 5 years if they can keep this team together.

I can't. I see man city Arsenal and Chelsea over taking them yet again, Arsenal may even finish above them this season... Arsenal could be within 1 point if they win the game in hand and have the easier run in... Edited by foxes_rule1978