Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Er? Banning orders? As I said in another post the Met have stated it's not an offence to chant 'Yids' in the ground. I think you're confusing us with Chelsea and West Ham. The Belsen chants and hissing and other vile stuff. Obviously I'm not going to convince you, but I've never heard racist chanting from our fans at the Lane - unless you count the Yids stuff.

I've honestly never heard of banning orders, I could be wrong though. A couple of Southampton fans copped them when we played there earlier in the season though, is that what you're thinking of?

Oh well that's ok then.  :rolleyes:

Edit: Damn beaten to it :D

Ha ha, of course it's not fine, it's a nasty song, but it's not racist. Fans sing nasty songs at football, who knew? We don't sing about Munich or Hillsborough though - we don't mock the dead. And we don't hate Leicester.

Er? Banning orders? As I said in another post the Met have stated it's not an offence to chant 'Yids' in the ground. I think you're confusing us with Chelsea and West Ham. The Belsen chants and hissing and other vile stuff. Obviously I'm not going to convince you, but I've never heard racist chanting from our fans at the Lane - unless you count the Yids stuff.

I've honestly never heard of banning orders, I could be wrong though. A couple of Southampton fans copped them when we played there earlier in the season though, is that what you're thinking of?

Except the yids chant isn't all it is - only West Ham and Chelsea have been arrested more times for racist chanting. And yet your fans have the cheek to call us a racist club because Vardy said one stupid thing and immediately apologised for it...

pal why are you arguing on a leicester forum about who is the most or least racist? why aren't you out an about enjoying your best season in living memory? go enjoy it fella it'll probably never get better than this for your lot. 

• Like 3

Also it's interesting to hear that apparently Spurs are a more consistent side than the one that so far this season has:  Scored in the highest number of games; won the most games; lost the fewest; and made the least changes to their squad.  Damn inconsistency's costing us big.

Whilst we're at it, lynching doesn't mean to hang someone from tree. It means to exact mob justice in the form of murder, with race as a pretence, which happened and will continue to happen regularly in England. As you know.

It means to kill someone without trial, especially by hanging. Look it up. I fear you credit some of our fans with far too much knowledge of illegal frontier justice. Anyway, I sense the hostility on here, so I'll leave it at that. I've tried to be polite and point out that our fans are not represented by a few morons on the fighting cock but it hasn't gone down too well. They must have really upset you - which of course is the point - don't fall for it foxes. Be the bigger men.

Cheers.

I think everybody is a bit Jealous of Leicester the smaller teams think why can't this be us and the bigger teams think how is this possible.

I think this just highlights what a failure Arsene Wenger has become at Arsenal best chance to win the League in years and gets completely shown up at his own game by Leicester.

Edited by WJH

pal why are you arguing on a leicester forum about who is the most or least racist? why aren't you out an about enjoying your best season in living memory? go enjoy it fella it'll probably never get better than this for your lot.

You're a touchy fox aren't you? I suppose it's the Liverpool thing. I am enjoying this season - as you say it's our best for a long time. Enjoy yours too.

It means to kill someone without trial, especially by hanging. Look it up. I fear you credit some of our fans with far too much knowledge of illegal frontier justice. Anyway, I sense the hostility on here, so I'll leave it at that. I've tried to be polite and point out that our fans are not represented by a few morons on the fighting cock but it hasn't gone down too well. They must have really upset you - which of course is the point - don't fall for it foxes. Be the bigger men.

Cheers.

Amused is the word you're looking for.  Genuinely thought you seemed less thin skinned than 90% of the cock forumers but apparently restrained disagreement and Scouse parodying that joke of a site is too much for you.  Sorry to hear that, there's always a place for civil opposition fans here if you change your mind.

Edited by Carl the Llama

Amused is the word you're looking for.  Genuinely thought you seemed less thin skinned than 90% of the cock forumers but apparently restrained disagreement and Scouse parodying that joke of a site is too much for you.  Sorry to hear that, there's always a place for opposition fans here if you change your mind.

Thanks, but upset was the word I was looking for. I have a skin like a moody rhino mate, but I'm not into winding people up on the Internet. I hope you don't think I've tried to.

I'm not a fighting cock bloke btw. Just an ordinary Spurs fan - not entitled, but used to disappointment - like most of us. See you later Llama. You seem like a good lad.

Think Leicester have won the league now. If we want to build on this season we need to get the players in early and get them to gel in pre season. The. Let arsenal, Man U, man city, Chelsea fight over over priced players who have a good euros. If we can get over 72 points this season that will be a new premier league record and we can the build on this next season. The last time we got to 72 we had Bale in the team then the next season we sold him. If we can keep are players we should be in the top 4 if not challenging for the league.

6 games to go we need to be looking to finishing above Arsenal.

Is it just Spurs fans online that are monumental dickheads??

There are 4 Spurs fans at work who are genuinely happy for us and willing to concede the league to us if they don't win. They realise that, like us, it really doesn't matter if you win 1-0, 3-0 or 5-0, it's 3 points that matters. The only reason they envy myself (and of course other Leicester fans) is that we're top and they're not but they don't do it bitterly. Unlike some of the keyboard warriors on social media.

Sadly I don't understand Spanish. Does that mean Iker wants to warm Leicester's bench for Kasper? I could live with that

everyone loves their club but everyone is loving Leicester City, is the gist, according to Google translate

"Everyone feels passion for their own club but we all feel (if just a bit) as if LCFC is ours! INCREDIBLE!"

everyone loves their club but everyone is loving Leicester City, is the gist, according to Google translate

Better translation above

Thanks, but upset was the word I was looking for. I have a skin like a moody rhino mate, but I'm not into winding people up on the Internet. I hope you don't think I've tried to.

I'm not a fighting cock bloke btw. Just an ordinary Spurs fan - not entitled, but used to disappointment - like most of us. See you later Llama. You seem like a good lad.

I think you're reading a tone that isn't there tbh.

Look around, we're having the time of our lives right now and that lot are just adding to our mirth.  Then compare that to the impotent anger over on cock fighters.  Really not sure what you're perceiving as hostile towards yourself personally in this thread, everyone's responded to your individual posts with civility as far as I can tell.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season.  Got to admit it will be hard not to laugh if Arsenal catch your lot though, that's just the way things go.

The Spurs fans I've met in person have always been decent, same with Arsenal to be honest, but any twat can post shit on the internet.

Basically yeah.  Had a Spurs fan on halls at uni and he was sound as.

This notion about us ruining Spurs' season is complete bollocks anyway. It's our season (all going to plan) and the fact that they'll finish second or third is irrelevant. 

Just because second or third is an improvement on their usual 4th - 14th mid table obscurity means nothing if they're not capable of winning the league.

Hope Arsenal finish second now just to really put them in their place.