Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

We haven't been that great to watch recently. but what do people expect. We are on the brink of an historic achievement. we will play however we need to in order to get the results we require.

The exciting stuff was earlier in the campaign and we got the plaudits for it at the time. Shame about Merson - he was one of the few to get it last spring.

I love these type of articles.

Haters gonna hate.  :D

I can guarantee there'd be loads of comments on here saying similar things if it was Palace or Bournemouth at the top.

Edited by bovril
  • Like 1

I can guarantee there'd be loads of comments on here saying similar things if it was Palace or Bournemouth at the top.

Probably, but I'd hope our fans wouldn't be so bitter as to call a Vardy cross a shot to make a goal sound worse and to imply he doesn't have much talent.  Or to keep carping on about "teams always play into their hands hurr durr" after talking about a match where the opponents specifically set up to stifle our tactics and still lost at their own ground...

And that Merson article, what can you say? lol

I love these type of articles.

Haters gonna hate.  :D

Seemed to peter out without really making a point to me. I was looking for another paragraph. I've read worse, and not everyone will jump on the bandwagon. I think the leagues changing, this is part of the transition and some people can't yet see that.

That BALLS report was blatantly a spud! Starting with: Leicester City are methodically picking apart the carcass of this Premier League season. Then posting a tweet for Huth's header. A middle conjecture "and despite their nearest challengers being a vibrant young Spurs side" and ending with; They are an ordinary side who are mostly terrible to watch.

A bizarre blip.

Oh boy I'm so glad he's hurting!

Take the pain yiddo and suck it up, because you have had no experience of following a team to relegation, administration and despair. And if you do win the league you won't appreciate the true value as much as any Leicester fan.

Terrible to watch....shocking...those words are spoken like a true Spurs fan. All I ever hear outside of that second place team is how refreshing and exciting our team is. The more I read this crap the more their fear of us is revealed

Edited by biggs

Terrible to watch....shocking...those words are spoken like a true Spurs fan. All I ever hear outside of that second place team is how refreshing and exciting our team is. The more I read this crap the more their fear of us is revealed

What the hell has that got to do with her knickers !