Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Spurs fans put water in the cup before the teabag

Noooooo !!! I bet with milk first..

Infidels, Barbarians, I bet they mix their jellied eels with their trifle, ttttttttt.

I'll send king Dick to have a word...

One Spurs fan gets it right......couldn't agree more with this fellow: Seize the moment and embrace the battle. 

We are in a genuine title race for the first time in 55yrs with only 7 games to go, who the hell feels chilled out? Why should we be chilled out?
Meanwhile in Leicester land they are clacking & staying behind after Final whistle singing for over 30 mins having the time of their lives.
I don't think we will win the league but I am ****ed if I'm going to be chilled out for the remainder of this season, from here on out I'm going balls deep.

• Like 1

Just in general, I love the fact that the bitter faction of other clubs' fans have seemingly now given up on wishing/expecting us to fall away or fail now, and are determined to express their opinion that we will get pillaged and finish in the bottom six next season...

Desperate times for them all

What time do we start praying Liverpool turn-up today?

I'm a bit concerned that they have Dortmund on Thursday. Howeevr, If they win their two games in hand then they are in the 4th place mix. You would think they will be up for today but so inconsistent.

I'm wondering what this has to do with this thread though ..................

Edited by st albans fox

Gotta be back on the sauce.

Merson is very Bipolar when it comes to us sometimes you listen to him and he's wanking over us then other times (Literally a couple of minutes later) he's slagging us off.

Mind you he has links with Arsenal and probably an Arsenal fan (?) aka the most Bipolar fans in the world.

Edited by Matt

Gotta be back on the sauce.

Merson is very Bipolar when it comes to us sometimes you listen to him and he's wanking over us then other times (Literally a couple of minutes later) he's slagging us off.

Mind you he has links with Arsenal and probably an Arsenal fan (?) aka the most Bipolar fans in the world.

I'm sure I heard he was a Chelsea fan growing up.