Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

7 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

So no one thinks the 40 yr old Pugilist can be beaten by the 29 yr old MMA animal, I think the Irishman has got inside Money Mayweathers head, all it takes is one lucky punch, Conor to win 3rd round.

all it ever takes is "one lucky punch", but there's probably a reason why over 49 fights in 20 years nobody's landed one yet... 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

So no one thinks the 40 yr old Pugilist can be beaten by the 29 yr old MMA animal, I think the Irishman has got inside Money Mayweathers head, all it takes is one lucky punch, Conor to win 3rd round.

I think your mad lol 

i have watched hours of coverage of this 

mayweather is loving it , 350m for sparing a guy who wouldn't win  BBBC central England title and that's a fact ! 

All it takes is one punch 

but he is fighting a man that's hardly been punched in 49 fights 

he isn't worried about McGregor way too arrogant for that 

• Like 1

Guest MattP
8 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

all it ever takes is "one lucky punch", but there's probably a reason why over 49 fights in 20 years nobody's landed one yet... 

Exactly. 

And even when they have, like the huge punch Mosley caught him with, he's managed to ride it out. 

50 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Even I could beat him with one lucky punch ...   but thats very difficult to do when you're lying on the canvas with your eyes shut ...

Sportsmans bet Guvnor ...    Mayweather to win ....   fairly easily.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

1/3 mayweather 

10,000 / 30,000 

never been an easier way to make 33% profit in 36 mins 

Tempted to take your advice here mate.

I'm not a big gambler and only have about £160 in my Paddy Power account.

Mayweather is 1/4 with them so may stick it all on him to win an easy £40 back?

22 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Surely this is a fight where Mayweather will choose to end it when he wants.

not sure he has enough power in him to end much anymore, his KO record in his aging career is pretty poor and mcgregor will be able to take a fair punch. 

Guest MattP
26 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Surely this is a fight where Mayweather will choose to end it when he wants.

Floyd doesn't have any serious power bit I still think he'll stop him eventually. 

Mayweather has proven over the years hes not afraid to stink the joint out to get a win.

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Very easy ... do the stoppage it won't go 12 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

not sure he has enough power in him to end much anymore, his KO record in his aging career is pretty poor and mcgregor will be able to take a fair punch. 

True but he is going to get hit an aweful lot of times 

he will try end this in 4 rounds McGregor that's where he will come unstuck 

charging forward with shit technique and no defence even a decent lightweight  international amateur would be finishing McGregor Saturday night 

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

True but he is going to get hit an aweful lot of times 

he will try end this in 4 rounds McGregor that's where he will come unstuck 

charging forward with shit technique and no defence even a decent lightweight  international amateur would be finishing McGregor Saturday night 

i guess, think I read its 5 KOs in his last 20 wins, and no matter how "annoyed" or "in his head" anyone gets he just wants to win, he's not gonna go gung ho cos he doesn't really care about how he wins. 

but yeh, mcgregor is notorious for not lasting the distance in UFC when he goes hard at the start so can't see him still ducking, diving and throwing after half an hour 

On 22/08/2017 at 14:04, Strokes said:

I don't think anything smells, I think the bookies are just responding to where the money has been laid. This is uncharted territory by and large, so a lot will bet with the sport they follow and if fans are placing money on mcgregor they will always lower the price.

Its not Mcgregor vs Mayweather for most, It's boxing vs UFC.

One thing bunce has got bang on. Betting wise the money's in vegas. If you've bet on mcgregor your effectively being robbed by big time gamblers, they know small time gamblers and UFC fans will bet for months on mcgregor as the hype builds, they'll put their 5/6 figures on Mayweather on their way to their seats for maximum profit. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i guess, think I read its 5 KOs in his last 20 wins, and no matter how "annoyed" or "in his head" anyone gets he just wants to win, he's not gonna go gung ho cos he doesn't really care about how he wins. 

but yeh, mcgregor is notorious for not lasting the distance in UFC when he goes hard at the start so can't see him still ducking, diving and throwing after half an hour 

His ko record in the last 20 fights is poor because he's fought the very best and gone all the way up to light middleweight where he may as well be tickling his opponents with a feather, bar one or two contentious decisions he still gets the clear decision.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

On 23/08/2017 at 14:05, MattP said:

You are a lucky man, enjoy your winnings.

I've never seen anything as strange in sport as the arguments being put forward for McGregor to win this.

Exactly the same reason I'm watching.

Honestly can't believe it myself. It seems it's all people who joined the mcgregor hype through Facebook too or have no idea on either sport which is the worst(or best) part.

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

I think your mad lol 

i have watched hours of coverage of this 

mayweather is loving it , 350m for sparing a guy who wouldn't win  BBBC central England title and that's a fact ! 

All it takes is one punch 

but he is fighting a man that's hardly been punched in 49 fights 

he isn't worried about McGregor way too arrogant for that 

Paddy, you're a gambling man, never back odds on you are chasing money anyway remember Nortons Coin at Cheltenham not a boxing match granted. Conor will get in close and fcuk him up, 100-1 for new betting  subscibers £1 max stake is the bet you should all be considering, turn your quid into £100 easy money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

My money is on the fight to go the distance

100-1 shot that is 

mcgregor will never last 8 rounds boxing 

he was gassing in UFC in fights that went past their 2nd round

stamina isn't his strong point

a whacking left hook to chin is all he has and he won't be able to throw that with any power after 6th 

one way or another this is not going the distance 

paddy power have caused a huge storm In ireland by sponsoring Mayweather 

Iconic irish bookie sponsoring the man that's about to whack an Irish hero ... could only happen in ireland lol 

IMG_3773.PNG

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Worth it. Mayweather should win this hands down really. Should be easy money. I do want Connor to win though. 

Edited by buzzer_b
  • Like 2