Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

All Tyson needs to do is throw a few punches and he's more competitive than Paul's fight on Saturday

Looking forward to tomorrow's card, some great match ups on there.

Vargas v Ball should be a great warm up for the 2 main events. 

I'll be firing up the ice machine at 4pm and settle in to it with a bottle of rum around 5pm :D

• Like 1

whichever way you look at it.... Tonight's fight has interest and intrigue... there are so many unanswered questions.  Will Joshua prove Ngannou to be poor but had a good night against fury.  Is he a genuine talent who hits hard and beats AJ? Parker vs Zhang is also a great fight.  

I'm looking forward to watching it! 

Whatever you think of the Saudis, when you look at the actual and potential fights that will take place this year because of their involvement it's a bit odd to then say boxing is dead. Morally dead - probably. But not really in terms of actual fights.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greg2607 said:

whichever way you look at it.... Tonight's fight has interest and intrigue... there are so many unanswered questions.  Will Joshua prove Ngannou to be poor but had a good night against fury.  Is he a genuine talent who hits hard and beats AJ? Parker vs Zhang is also a great fight.  

I'm looking forward to watching it! 

Not £20 worth on top of an already excessive subscription as far as I’m concerned. That’d pay for over 30 pot noodles or 100 bags of cheesy wotsits (on offer with Ocado) 

I have just started watching the Joshua undercard …. There is so little atmosphere …. Another sport all about money … I doubt there will be any big fights in this country again … tennis snooker darts next on the list 

3 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

And another corrupt decision … from what I saw …. That was not a draw.. all commentators shocked 

The corruption in boxing should be gone by one, but fans just accept it. 

Think that any interest I had in this sport is more than dead.

Tyson Fury spending ten years boasting about how hard he is and only fighting Wilder combined with Jake Paul selling millions fighting court jesters and pensioners has just reduced the whole thing to a mockery.

The only real entertainment is boxing over the last few years has been Anthony Joshua unravelling on microphone.

I'm done.