Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

9 hours ago, nathan. said:

To early for Kabayel imo

That’s why Joshua would want him. 
l know AJ put in a great performance last night, but l don’t think he’s feared anymore anyway. 
Besides, these fellas are getting squillions for fighting in Saudi now, l personally don’t think they care who they take on. 

Edited by STEVIE B

Alot of love for AJ but really he fought somone in league 1 of heavyweight boxing.

Not sure what happens now after Wilders lacklustre defeat, would he bother with Parker?

Only 3 fighters in the division who need to get things on rather than fighting league 1 or non boxers.

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Alot of love for AJ but really he fought somone in league 1 of heavyweight boxing.

Not sure what happens now after Wilders lacklustre defeat, would he bother with Parker?

Only 3 fighters in the division who need to get things on rather than fighting league 1 or non boxers.

the way Wilder reacted after the fight, he only wants to box in Saudi from now on. He wants the money.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MPH said:

Interesting… if he beats Ngannou convincingly that puts pressure on Fury v Joshua having to happen back end of 2024…

Agreed.

If Fury comes away with a win against Usyk I can it happening for a December fight.

If Fury wins that then I can see him retire for good.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, FOXYTALK said:

Pretty deep that. At least 4-6 months for that too heal correctly. 

Exactly the same spot where he got cut against Wallin, so assume it's opened up the original wound. He looked in decent shape from the other photo's posted as well..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

I need to see video footage of it happening because until I do, I feel like they've just opened him up with a scalpel lol

to be fair that’s swelling all around it and that suggests someone caught him real good with a punch..

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Having seen it, it's a bad one alright. But when all he's done in the last two years is fight Whyte, Chisora (again) and novice Ngannou, is it any wonder I was unwilling to give him the benefit of the doubt?

giving a half hearted performance is very different to deliberately cutting yourself..

Now rearranged to the 18th May, with each fighter putting in £10m as a deposit, which the other fighter gets if someone withdraws. 

No card at all though on 17th and Hrgovic now gets into the undercard (I assume as step aside money for his mandatory)

• Like 1

Fury looks in good shape in fairness to

him. He knows he can maybe drop some of the weight he uses for protection as Uysk is definitely a more technical fight and potentially coming in lighter might help him.

So it’s been rescheduled for May 18th.

Interesting that blow up by Fury though, has Uysk got under his skin?

They’ve also said a big fight will happen on May 18th, and will look to schedule AJ vs Fury is Uysk pulls out.  

• 1 month later...