Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

London no longer English - John Cleese

John Cleese is right, in my view.

High Wycombe, seems like mini Pakistan. Plenty of nice people, but plenty of bad 'uns as well.

I don't mind anyone, as long as they behave decently.

So you don't mind different races but you agree with john cleese?

Confused.

Err the fear of being blown up on a bus or tube by fundamental Islamic immigrants is that plain enough for you ?

Yeah, it was much better back in the day when you could count on IRA doing these things...

I`m sure the native Americans and Aboriginal people of Australia thought the same thing once.. lol

Karma`s a bitch..

You couldnt be more right about this... The level of racism there (OZ) is equal to here and yet most of those racists are also racist against the traditional owners of the land. when the British landed in Australia, they declared it "Terra Nulis" (Land belonging to no-one) there were more than 400 groups/tribes of indigineous peoples who were considered as non existent by the white invaders.

The white invaders (my ancestors) simply went across the country wiping out the indigineous peoples in an act of attempted genocide. in effect they reduced the aboriginal population by 90%.

Even as late as the 1970's (i was a child living there then) the white australian politicians were removing aboriginal children from their families by force and placing them into homes and church run institutions.

It took until 2010 for the australian government to apologise to the indigineous peoples for the atrocities that had been perpetrated against them.

"Captain cook, was the first queue jumper"

(Cheers) Well I'm left sitting here staring into a beer

shaking my head at the same ol' loathing and fear

Stranger in my own land, can't understand

How the very word Australian has been damned

I fvcking hate myself, take 'Aussie' from my name

Erase this endless shame, forever casting blame

If you don't act the same will I destroy you?

Everyone looks the same beaten, black and blue

So I've had enough of these redneck pricks

When fact is the only fvckin shit that sticks

Watch as I tear the very skin from my face

So none'll see my race, my deep disgrace

Your not even from here in the first place!

And those that are you wanna further debase

Nup, no more, never again whether by fist or pen

I will defend, cause I'm at a loose end

The shattered remnants of Aussie dignity

I'm a skip, whitey, round-eye suprise me

By using your shrivelled brain to please explain

How the clever country just went down the drain

We rode the sheep's back now the sheep ride you

If this is how its gonna be don't call me 'true blue'

I denounce my ancestors, wounds still fester

If you say 'it aint so' I suggest ya' wake up

[Chorus]

It's time for you to

Wake up - this country needs a fvcking shake up

Wake up - these ***** need a shake up (x4)

Talkback squawking hacks won't relax

Until Jones'y, Zemanek and Laws are all axed

77 percent of aussies are racist

And if you're here, I'll say it your faces

Rich redneck pricks still hold all the aces

So I'll buy ya a beer, with an arsenic chaser

Better off dead? is that what I've said?

Tempting to take for all the blood you've shed

No doubt your as bad as your dads and ya mums

Mainsteam media making me so ****ing glum

Just anglo reality, intellectual cavities

Channel 9 fostering prejudiced mentalities

I won't be a casualty, just mention casually

That I can't stand for you shit-eating bullies

Preying on peeps without a mainstream voice

Most of you stay silent but I've got no choice

[Chorus]

Well I've yelled my lungs out but to no avail

Well I've yelled my lungs out but to no avail

Well I've yelled my lungs out but to no fukin' avail

That you're a stranger yourself now thats the sting in the tail

Captain Cook was the very first queue jumper

It was immigrant labour that made Australia plumper

Enough is enough, whiteys go pack your stuff

Don't wanna live in England? That's ****ing tough

I'm sick and tired of this redneck wonderland

Most've you stay silent and I can't understand

I just can't understand (understand)

Yeah i know what you mean I hate all Italians they would not let me go to live in their country despite what the Romans did . Denmark as bad said no i could not emigrate just because the Vikings raped all our women and stole our gold . Did not bother asking the Normans as i would not want to live in France anyway too many foreigners. Honestly that same old tired excuse for mass immigration " look what we did in the past " the past is the past get over it ,

Yeah i know what you mean I hate all Italians they would not let me go to live in their country despite what the Romans did . Denmark as bad said no i could not emigrate just because the Vikings raped all our women and stole our gold . Did not bother asking the Normans as i would not want to live in France anyway too many foreigners. Honestly that same old tired excuse for mass immigration " look what we did in the past " the past is the past get over it ,

Wow you could not have missed the point of that more!

My link

article-2032956-08377CE0000005DC-791_468x310.jpg

No doubt Cleese will be slated for saying that but I have to agree with him, and well done to him for expressing the fears of many thousands of English people. It goes to show that you don't have to be a skinhead EDL thug to oppose mass immigration. Looks and feels more like downtown Delhi to me.

soo... He emigrates to California yet complains when people visit/ emigrate to London.

What a hypocrite.

^This is proof that lack of education is a major problem, even in our part of the world!

According to the 2001 Census, the ethnic composition of the United Kingdom was:

Ethnic group↓ Population↓ Proportion of total UK population↓

White British 50,366,497 85.67%

White (other) 3,096,169 5.27%

White Irish 691,232 1.2%

Mixed race 677,117 1.2%

Indian 1,053,411 1.8%

Pakistani 747,285 1.3%

Bangladeshi 283,063 0.5%

Other Asian (non-Chinese) 247,644 0.4%

Black Caribbean 565,876 1.0%

Black African 485,277 0.8%

Black (others) 97,585 0.2%

Chinese 247,403 0.4%

Other 230,615 0.4%

92+ % of the UK population is classed as white... NINETY TWO PERCENT!!!. being overun. No other group makes up even 2 percent of the population.

White Irish 691,232 1.2%

Mixed race 677,117 1.2%

Indian 1,053,411 1.8%

Pakistani 747,285 1.3%

Bangladeshi 283,063 0.5%

Chinese 247,403 0.4%

Other 230,615 0.4%

92+ % of the UK population is classed as white... NINETY TWO PERCENT!!!. being overun. No other group makes up even 2 percent of the population.

Alot of them must be really tanned! :ph34r:

White Irish 691,232 1.2%

Mixed race 677,117 1.2%

Indian 1,053,411 1.8%

Pakistani 747,285 1.3%

Bangladeshi 283,063 0.5%

Chinese 247,403 0.4%

Other 230,615 0.4%

That's all the Poles then :ph34r:

I'm sure nobody would've complained when we went into countires and colonised them, demanding that they all speak our language and massacre their people so that we could build an Empire and prosper.

France has the same problem with their former colonies, like Algeria. So we're basically allowed to over run a nation and culture to force them into becoming loyal subjects of our Empire but we won't let them live in our country afterwards. Seems fair :rolleyes:

You REALLY overplay the negative aspects of the British empire, we did a lot of bad things yes (like all empires during those times) but we also did a lot of good believe it or not. Ours was never an empire of "colonisation", it was an empire of trade. We didn't exactly pack millions of people off to India to replace their people with ours did we? 99% of those who went abroad (most didn't have a choice) went there with the aim of coming back.

Force people to speak our language? Like i say...we didn't have the numbers in those countries to ever enforce that, in high office English was probably the spoken language yes, but out on the streets? No.

Massacred their people? Hmm not saying we were angels, but were we as bad as the Nazis or the Conquistadors? No we weren't. Don't believe everything you see in the movies.

Despite how "evil" we supposedly were, we remain the only empire in history to take our own flag down and withdraw with a handshake rather than be defeated militarily, and with our capital taken or burnt to the ground. There is a reason for this. The British need to realise we don't need to constantly apologise for the actions of our forefathers from a time none of us understand.

As for Cleese, his hypocrisy is outstanding, and how London is any different to most major capital cities in terms of the languages you hear and the different faces you see is beyond me :dunno: The Germans say the same about Berlin and the French constantly moan about Paris etc etc etc

White Irish 691,232 1.2%

Mixed race 677,117 1.2%

Indian 1,053,411 1.8%

Pakistani 747,285 1.3%

Bangladeshi 283,063 0.5%

Chinese 247,403 0.4%

Other 230,615 0.4%

I agree that peoples assumption of the UK being overrun is nonsense, but that census is a decade old.

I agree that peoples assumption of the UK being overrun is nonsense, but that census is a decade old.

yes it is, and there will have been some changes, but i will be astonished if there are substantial changes in the percentage's, I am willing to bet whatever you like that the white population will still be above 90% when the 2011 census is released.

This idea of being overrun is absurd.

I completely support multiculturalism and would love it if the 2021 census doesnt even question colour/race/ethnicity.

i really don't want to go and find the statistics i quoted in another thread not more than a week ago... but the most recent statistics i could find said there are currently 20 million non British nationals living in the UK. However, there are 30 million British Nationals living abroad.....

If we want to be truly overrun lets send everyone 'home' and get 10 million more people we have to find homes for. Because that would only be right.. if every ' bloody foreigner' went home, All ex-pats would have to return home too.

sardinecan.jpg

That includes those annoying Irish Millions of them there are!! But wait The Irish are ok because their skin colour is white.... :rolleyes:

You REALLY overplay the negative aspects of the British empire, we did a lot of bad things yes (like all empires during those times) but we also did a lot of good believe it or not. Ours was never an empire of "colonisation", it was an empire of trade. We didn't exactly pack millions of people off to India to replace their people with ours did we? 99% of those who went abroad (most didn't have a choice) went there with the aim of coming back.

Force people to speak our language? Like i say...we didn't have the numbers in those countries to ever enforce that, in high office English was probably the spoken language yes, but out on the streets? No.

Massacred their people? Hmm not saying we were angels, but were we as bad as the Nazis or the Conquistadors? No we weren't. Don't believe everything you see in the movies.

Despite how "evil" we supposedly were, we remain the only empire in history to take our own flag down and withdraw with a handshake rather than be defeated militarily, and with our capital taken or burnt to the ground. There is a reason for this. The British need to realise we don't need to constantly apologise for the actions of our forefathers from a time none of us understand.

As for Cleese, his hypocrisy is outstanding, and how London is any different to most major capital cities in terms of the languages you hear and the different faces you see is beyond me :dunno: The Germans say the same about Berlin and the French constantly moan about Paris etc etc etc

I wasn't saying there were only negative aspects. I was stating that the majority of immigrants are able to move to the UK because they are from countries formerly of crown rule. We wouldn't be the country we are today without these countries.

Although we weren't as bad as the Nazis or The Conquistadors, we still did our fair share of damage, we were the pioneers of concentration camps in Africa and we also committed widespread mass genocide of African tribes, even up to the 1950's. We also created the Kingdom of Iraq, leaving the Sunni's, Kurd's and Shi'ites in a state of unrest which created today's problems.

Again I'm not saying there weren't positives to come from our Empire, but we can't expect to have had an Empire and become the country we have without also allowing the citizens those countries into ours.

The empire was skint? :dunno:

And you might not need to constantly apologise for heinous acts of the past, but I don't see how you can defend them either.

I'm sure nobody would've complained when we went into countires and colonised them, demanding that they all speak our language and massacre their people so that we could build an Empire and prosper.

France has the same problem with their former colonies, like Algeria. So we're basically allowed to over run a nation and culture to force them into becoming loyal subjects of our Empire but we won't let them live in our country afterwards. Seems fair :rolleyes:

That's not the reason why we let them in though. We let them in because without them our economy would shrink and due to the general economic ignorance of the population whichever prime minister is in power when that happens gets the boot. The government is interested only in votes, not attempting to make amends for the past or anything close to resembling genuine morality, so they weigh up the loss of votes caused by mass immigration against the loss of votes caused by economic 'failure', and evidently determine that mass immigration is preferable. The effect on society, on culture, and on the future of the country is ignored. They don't care until it gets to the point where the problems caused by allowing mass immigration costs them more votes than the problems caused by not allowing mass immigration.

I've got nothing against immigration, and I don't see any particularly powerful negative aspect of having immigrants here, but the left wing assumption that we allow or should allow immigration on moral grounds is just as bad as the dreary patriotic shite that often dribbles from the mouths of our splendid underclass. It's stupid really because the underclass attacks the immigrants and the left attacks the underclass, when both would be much better off attacking the government for being totally immoral, greedy and soulless scumbags.

That's not the reason why we let them in though. We let them in because without them our economy would shrink and due to the general economic ignorance of the population whichever prime minister is in power when that happens gets the boot. The government is interested only in votes, not attempting to make amends for the past or anything close to resembling genuine morality, so they weigh up the loss of votes caused by mass immigration against the loss of votes caused by economic 'failure', and evidently determine that mass immigration is preferable. The effect on society, on culture, and on the future of the country is ignored. They don't care until it gets to the point where the problems caused by allowing mass immigration costs them more votes than the problems caused by not allowing mass immigration.

I've got nothing against immigration, and I don't see any particularly powerful negative aspect of having immigrants here, but the left wing assumption that we allow or should allow immigration on moral grounds is just as bad as the dreary patriotic shite that often dribbles from the mouths of our splendid underclass. It's stupid really because the underclass attacks the immigrants and the left attacks the underclass, while both would be much better off attacking the government.

I didn't mean to infer that we let people live here due to guilt. I meant legally their right to a british passport/citizenship having been part of the Empire and/or Commonwealth.

Archived