Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

GTA V

Now what is it I most like about GTA?, is it the story missions ,the side missions, or the races,the vehicles, the collecting, the characters,the detail put into the landscape, the humour, the music, the multi-player or is it the value for money you get from Rockstar games, I am guessing this will retail at the £40 mark, bargain for a game that will engross me for months and months. No short single player story line here. Cannot wait.

• 2 months later...

Gutted it's been pushed back, I was so looking forward to it coming out in Spring (apparently). I only buy two games a year (fifa and fm), three this year because of GTA, and they will all be getting released around the same time.

Now what is it I most like about GTA?, is it the story missions ,the side missions, or the races,the vehicles, the collecting, the characters,the detail put into the landscape, the humour, the music, the multi-player or is it the value for money you get from Rockstar games, I am guessing this will retail at the £40 mark, bargain for a game that will engross me for months and months. No short single player story line here. Cannot wait.

It will go for £45.00 at best I imagine with some charging the full £49.99.

Just re completed vice city. What a fantastic game! Next up San Andreas. Still think VC is the best though. Won't bother with 3 never like that so much.

Agreed, Vice City had the scarface vibe and you had things to actually spend your money on.

Can you get it from the PS3 store then? I never thought you could, absolutely ideal!!!

Apparently so. My brother told me the other day, but I'm still at uni at the minute and don't have my playstation up here. Going home this weekend though, so I'm going to have a look on the store.

Can you get it from the PS3 store then? I never thought you could, absolutely ideal!!!

Apparently so. My brother told me the other day, but I'm still at uni at the minute and don't have my playstation up here. Going home this weekend though, so I'm going to have a look on the store.

You can indeed £7.99!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48501/grand-theft-auto-vice-city-coming-to-psn-next-week.html

Quite jealous of that (on the last page) cause I dont think you can get Vice on 360

If youve got a decent gaming PC tho you can get any GTA back to III and mod the shiz out of it, it looks amazing. Just Youtube 'GTA mods' and have a good dig :thumbup:

Just re completed vice city. What a fantastic game! Next up San Andreas. Still think VC is the best though. Won't bother with 3 never like that so much.

Vice city was brilliant, San Andreas just as good though, although I remember getting fed up with having to have stop and eat every so often (the character, not me)I had completed 99.9% of this game (ammunation was my missing %) and my daughter deleted my game stats, like a fool I only had the one save slot! To say I was devastated is an understatement. I also went around (with the help of the manual) spraying all the tags only to finish 1 short, I must of been disturbed by the police spraying a tag and not realised it was not complete, I had to go around them again to find the missing tag :(

Vice city was brilliant, San Andreas just as good though, although I remember getting fed up with having to have stop and eat every so often (the character, not me)I had completed 99.9% of this game (ammunation was my missing %) and my daughter deleted my game stats, like a fool I only had the one save slot! To say I was devastated is an understatement. I also went around (with the help of the manual) spraying all the tags only to finish 1 short, I must of been disturbed by the police spraying a tag and not realised it was not complete, I had to go around them again to find the missing tag :(

Gutting! Yer I enjoyed San Andreas too, loved beefing up and the vast map. I just prefer vice city's storyline. The whole gangster stuff gets on my nerves a bit, gets better later in the game though when you get a bit richer.

Archived