Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jamie Vardy to Leicester in £1m scoop

there may be financial or tax or legal reasons that there has been no announcements officially, i doubt he could sign a "pre-contract" assuming he is already contracted to Fleetwood, the rumours of other clubs involved seems to have died down, it may just be a case of "wait and see"

there may be financial or tax or legal reasons that there has been no announcements officially, i doubt he could sign a "pre-contract" assuming he is already contracted to Fleetwood, the rumours of other clubs involved seems to have died down, it may just be a case of "wait and see"

If a bid is accepted he then disucces terms and signs a pre-contract, so yeah he can sign one

I don't think this seasons transfers will be anything like last seasons mainly because of how pearson was talking in a recent inteview when being pumped!! by ian stringer. He seemed to be saying that all our transfers will be done properly this time and the club will follow the correct protocol. All these rumours that come out on twiter etc are a load of pointless speculation and the only time we will know whose being signed is when its announced officially.

I don't think this seasons transfers will be anything like last seasons mainly because of how pearson was talking in a recent inteview when being pumped!! by ian stringer. He seemed to be saying that all our transfers will be done properly this time and the club will follow the correct protocol. All these rumours that come out on twiter etc are a load of pointless speculation and the only time we will know whose being signed is when its announced officially.

Sorry dude, not necessarily true. If Pearson keeps his gob shut, it does not mean the prospective player, his agent, sister, dog, mother, boy friend, neighbours or fifteen thousand people who live nearby won't spill the beans.

Sorry dude, not necessarily true. If Pearson keeps his gob shut, it does not mean the prospective player, his agent, sister, dog, mother, boy friend, neighbours or fifteen thousand people who live nearby won't spill the beans.

We'll see, but i bet there wont be any bean spilling this time round.

I don't think this seasons transfers will be anything like last seasons mainly because of how pearson was talking in a recent inteview when being pumped!! by ian stringer...

:blink:

Archived