Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jamie Vardy to Leicester in £1m scoop

Idoubt Blackpool would match Fleetwoods valuation no matter what league they are in (dont think they have ever paid £1mill they wont on a div2 player)

They paid over a million for DJ Campbell :P

Bert , Fourth Official you said this was done? :( :(

If you'd like to find where I've said it's done then good luck to you.

On here, I said he was shown around. Which he was.

On twitter I said it's happening, which it still could well. They were the signals being sent out. Stringer said a deal was close and Fourth official said so too.

All 3 of us can't be talking guff.

On twitter I said it's happening, which it still could well. They were the signals being sent out. Stringer said a deal was close and Fourth official said so too.

I believe you said it here;

Posh, really. As if.

And what is it with people on here wanting Posh players? First it was McLean then CMS and Boyd and now its Taylor and Tomlij.

They aren't good enough.

They are not good enough?? They are all more established than vardy, and tomlin is actually younger than vardy aswell.

They both offer us something we dont have...

tomlin - we could now play with one up top as we finally have someone whos main position is to play in the hole and link the midfield and attack ( although IMO Marshall is quality here but NP wants him to be a winger)

taylor - has a lot of quality as seen by his 2 performances against us, and gains a lot of praise from pundits.

You cannot claim anyone is not good enough for us, before they join and play for us.

-Gerard Pique was poor for united, but now plays for the current most successful team in the world.

- Chris smalling was non-league 3 years ago but now a regular for United

- Beckford was scoring for fun at leeds, but has failed to find as many as fryatt this season

- Mills was good at reading, but he hasnt been able to repair the damage to our poor defence by letting go brown and hobbs.

Want any more???

They are not good enough?? They are all more established than vardy, and tomlin is actually younger than vardy aswell.

tomlin - we could now play with one up top as we finally have someone whos main position is to play in the hole and link the midfield and attack ( although IMO Marshall is quality here but NP wants him to be a winger)

taylor - has a lot of quality as seen by his 2 performances against us, and gains a lot of praise from pundits.

You cannot claim anyone is not good enough for us, before they join and play for us.

-Gerard Pique was poor for united, but now plays for the current most successful team in the world.

- Beckford was scoring for fun at leeds, but has failed to find as many as fryatt this season

- Mills was good at reading, but he hasnt been able to repair the damage to our poor defence by letting go brown and hobbs.

Want any more???

Pique was 17/18 whilst at United, you hardly expect him to be a world beater at that age!

Just thought I'd point that out :D

Pique was 17/18 whilst at United, you hardly expect him to be a world beater at that age!

Just thought I'd point that out :D

17/18? he left in 2008, and is 25 now......something doesnt quite add up there pal.

He was the same age as phil jones and smalling are now. I never said anything about worldbeaters.

Hopefully Vardy will make a decision either way ,I don't want us to put all our eggs in one basket this time around.

I hope this doesn't become 2012's Nicky Maynard saga, complete with accompanying thread...

I hope this doesn't become 2012's Nicky Maynard saga, complete with accompanying thread...

well the thread was pretty good u have to admit that ;)

shame the player isnt as quality as that thread was :ph34r:lol

Want any more???

Yeah because you have seen Posh play as much as i have havent you? No, you're judging them on seeing a few goals scored on the FL show, etc.

Apologies to you then but Fourth Official definitely said it was done and doesn't know why the club was be slow on announcing it.

Yeah because you have seen Posh play as much as i have havent you? No, you're judging them on seeing a few goals scored on the FL show, etc.

I am judging them both on performances against us and comments made by many different people within football who know far more than the whole of this forum put together. Whereas you said that they 'are not good enough'.....but they play at a much higher level that Vardy, and tomlin is younger.

17/18? he left in 2008, and is 25 now......something doesnt quite add up there pal.

He was the same age as phil jones and smalling are now. I never said anything about worldbeaters.

Haha I've had a mare there! I was looking at his youth career lol

Archived