Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Jamie Vardy to Leicester in £1m scoop

We should beat Peterboro to Vardy...like we should've beaten Brighton to Mackail-Smith last year !!

:unsure::sweating:

No-one actually knows what happened there. Reports were both that he'd rejected us, and that we pulled out of the deal.

Kinda nervous how it all seemed done, and then all this other interest pops up

If we do end up being his destination, I will be glad he took time to consider his options instead of jumping straight in :sweating:

:fc:

Nevermind 100 comments about Posh being interested in him... Leeds are

so that makes us, Blackpool, Cardiff & Leeds

I suspect Blackpool are waiting to see if they get promoted before making him a proper offer, they won't be big spenders if they stay down... so until then everyone else is waiting & it's not like the transfer window is open anyway, almost everyone is on holiday except for the Prem & the playoff finalists.

I'm sure Posh are only declaring an interest so that when he goes elsewhere they can claim they spotted him first and complain about the game 'Going crazy'.

His agent has obviously told him to wait and see what happens at Blackpool.

IF it's true he has been to our club and seen the set up, spoken to Pearson or Walsh and then left without committing I would'nt want him anyway.

What we are building here is for long term Premier League status, if he'd rather sign up for a cheap fling in the prem with Blackpool then good luck to him.. he can piss off!

Nevermind 100 comments about Posh being interested in him... Leeds are

so that makes us, Blackpool, Cardiff & Leeds

I suspect Blackpool are waiting to see if they get promoted before making him a proper offer, they won't be big spenders if they stay down... so until then everyone else is waiting & it's not like the transfer window is open anyway, almost everyone is on holiday except for the Prem & the playoff finalists.

Would a die-hard Sheff Wed fan go to Leeds though?

Until you've got Fleetwood fans coming on here telling us they're a bigger club than us, you get 10 times as many pages as this and we have 4 bids which are absolutely over the top turned down for Vardy, then this remains not even close to the Maynard thread.

Peterborough eh lol they seem a pretty good club for non-league players but I fail to believe he'd choose them over us.

Posh, really. As if.

And what is it with people on here wanting Posh players? First it was McLean then CMS and Boyd and now its Taylor and Tomlij.

They aren't good enough.

Good enough to take 4 point off us last season.....

If he hasn't decided yet then he can't want to play for us that much. Hope we pull out the deal and go for someone a bit more proven then someone who's only played in non-league football. Plenty of other players out there who would jump at the chance to play for us

Whether or not we see posh as 'crap' or not will make no difference to how this will end. It's all pure speculation at this point so let's take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy it.

I know as much as pre season (sort of) can test your patience and annoy us all , but we all keep coming back for more!

To be fair the posh aren't a bad side they just need to seriously recruit some decent defenders!

Archived