Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Sol Bamba to Trabzonspor?

How is he £4m? am I missing something here? ,regardless we need a young CB who has potential we sold one in Hobbs, Chester is a good player imo, Mills will go likewise with Tunch, so we would be left with 2 CBs in St Ledger and Morgan.

He certainly will not be cheap at all, we'll probably be looking at least £2.5 million and I don't know if that could do it.

I'd be looking for £1.5m at least for him to be honest, he's a first choice international defender for a strong footballing nation. Like him or not, I do think overall he is a good player under the right circumstances and 500k is laughable.

I will not be too fussed to see him go though, like most the squad to be fair but for a fair amount and hopefully not to Leeds. Can see him going abroad more likely.

Selling Bamba would be a mistake. Have to say I fancy Leeds to go up next season, with Warnock at the helm. Like him or not, he is a good manager, and not the idiot some people make him out to be.

And yet he's been doing similarly at Leeds this season as Nigel has at Leicester. You think both deserve next season right...?

And yet he's been doing similarly at Leeds this season as Nigel has at Leicester. You think both deserve next season right...?

lol Well done, sir!

I'm sure you'll get a nonsensical answer from him trying to justify why Warnock does and Pearson doesn't.

lol Well done, sir!

I'm sure you'll get a nonsensical answer from him trying to justify why Warnock does and Pearson doesn't.

Nope, looks like he's just going with ignoring it.

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle892421.html

The Elland Road chief, appointed in February following Simon Grayson's sacking and after the winter window had closed, is setting up a deal with Portsmouth's administrators to sign centre-half Jason Pearce when the season ends.

Moves for Leicester centre-half Sol Bamba and free-agent-to-be Derby midfielder Paul Green are also on the go.

Warnock always starts off low, and unsettles players by leaking his business in the press. Crafty Colin the shit bag.

He's already building his squad. He's managed to get Snodgrass on a new deal, and will be a crafty fook this summer that's for sure.

Hes one of the best managers at this level, and deserves a proper chance in the premiership.. would have warnock tomorrow.

But i dont think this signing is for the first team if true,

Its to train the first team defenders, when he makes a mistake in CDM they can deal with it.. :thumbup:

Archived