Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Sol Bamba to Trabzonspor?

Leeds are gonna be a strong side next season. Warnock will kick ass and get em into shape.

I have this horrible feeling that if we sell Bamba to the Leeds he will end up being their player of the fookin season or summat!

Then again, many have the same view of Beckford if we sold him.

Leeds are gonna be a strong side next season. Warnock will kick ass and get em into shape.

I have this horrible feeling that if we sell Bamba to the Leeds he will end up being their player of the fookin season or summat!

Then again, many have the same view of Beckford if we sold him.

Leeds will be strong next season Warnock will get them firing on all cylinders, I can see at least 15 teams aspiring for promotion next season it is going to be very tough league, lets hope we will be go up :fc:

Why on earth would he move to Leeds ?

I know they've secured Warlock & want to start making progress, but they still have Bates in charge and they're still Leeds.

Very much possible that another one of our defenders is on his way there, but I see Bamba only going to a top level team.

I've no problem with selling Bamba. I really enjoy watching him but I've always thought he must be a nightmare to partner at the back. I think £500k is a bit less than I'd expect, mind.

agreed.

would like to see mills (never gonna happen tho) partner morgan. less kamikaze football

Sorry...but you are talking about the same Sol Bamba who played in all the Ivory coasts Africa Cup of Nations games partnering Kolo Toure and not conceeding a single goal? If that's not good enough for us i don't know who is.

In Nigel we trust. :ph34r:

Sorry...but you are talking about the same Sol Bamba who played in all the Ivory coasts Africa Cup of Nations games partnering Kolo Toure and not conceeding a single goal? If that's not good enough for us i don't know who is.

To be fair the Ivory Coast defence didn't have a lot to do in any of the games due to how bad the other teams were

still say sol is one of our best players its the others around him that make him look bad

Do the other players tell him to try and dribble out of his own box then? I'm not saying Bamba is a bad player but some of his decision making is awful. He often puts us under pressure due to a sudden lapse of concentration. He then goes and gets himself out of his own mess by making an amazing last ditch challenge. He has pros and cons like any other player. I just can't see NP holding on too tightly if a team comes in with a reasonable offer.

Spot on!!

Yes he's been inconsistent this season but who hasn't!!!?? Doesnt mean he's sh*t!

To be fair the Ivory Coast defence didn't have a lot to do in any of the games due to how bad the other teams were

Do the other players tell him to try and dribble out of his own box then? I'm not saying Bamba is a bad player but some of his decision making is awful. He often puts us under pressure due to a sudden lapse of concentration. He then goes and gets himself out of his own mess by making an amazing last ditch challenge. He has pros and cons like any other player. I just can't see NP holding on too tightly if a team comes in with a reasonable offer.

They cant of been that bad as Zambia won it.... NOT Ivory Coast, despite having both Toure's, Gervinho, Kalou, Drogba plus more Prem players!

They didnt hammer anyone in the tournament

They cant of been that bad as Zambia won it.... NOT Ivory Coast, despite having both Toure's, Gervinho, Kalou, Drogba plus more Prem players!

What has their attacking players got to do with their defence (Bamba is a defender remember)?

Zambia did win it, I know that, on penalties, which is a relative lottery. Every now and again a freak team wins a tournament, just like Greece. All that I am saying is that the teams who played Ivory Coast offered nothing in attack.

What has their attacking players got to do with their defence (Bamba is a defender remember)?

Zambia did win it, I know that, on penalties, which is a relative lottery. Every now and again a freak team wins a tournament, just like Greece. All that I am saying is that the teams who played Ivory Coast offered nothing in attack.

Yes i'd agree to a certain level but he's still deemed good enough to play every game for them when they had other options.

He's not a bad player, he has all the attributes to be outstanding and we all know he's had some class games particularly last season

I don't know how to make this point any clearer, Sol Bamba with Kolo (cant run) Toure as his defnsive partner did not conceed a single goal in an entire tournament against fast attackers, with no cover from midfield with a shite keeper. Perhaps it's his constantly changing defensive partner at city or complete lack of someone who can tackle in midfield that's the problem.

Yes i'd agree to a certain level but he's still deemed good enough to play every game for them when they had other options.

He's not a bad player, he has all the attributes to be outstanding and we all know he's had some class games particularly last season

If you read what I put earlier I said that I didn't think he was a bad player. But the ACON is a completely different ball game to the championship.

The thing that frustrates people about him is his decision making and lack of concentration like I said earlier.

making my point for me..

Also Sol Bamba plays in the same team as Drogba, Gervinho, Toure, Kalou, who else at city can say something like that apart from perhaps Konch in his fulham days or england (day)

If you read what I put earlier I said that I didn't think he was a bad player. But the ACON is a completely different ball game to the championship.

The thing that frustrates people about him is his decision making and lack of concentration like I said earlier.

Ok fair enough. If anything he should be more suited to the Championship as he is big and physical.

I'd defo keep him and see how he does in pre season.

Sell Mills/Tunchev leaving the other 3

Archived