Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Peltier to.............

The problem with pelts or any new RB is being compared to naughton. I think after naughton being loaned to us we expect that level of player in that position. Pelts is good but not in the same calibre of naughton. That's why fans think he's nothing special

Out of interest is Naughton off the cards? Could we splash out on him? From what I saw on Match of the Day he wasn't getting played all the time. If we had him at right back we wouldn't have to worry about that left side that keeps getting exploited.

Pelts is a weak link in our defense. At our level he isn't good positionally, he isnt good going forward, and he gets caught out of position a lot. So many of the goals we conceded were from the right. He's 25 going on 26 - he's not a youngster. I say he needs to move on or be prepared to be second choice for his position. Nice enough lad not quite the grade.

Peltier had a great start for us, second half the season he didn't play as well, but he is a flaming good player on his day.

Don't like Rosenior, first it's yet another Hull player we have been linked with and two he comes across as a bit of a idiot sometimes, on the pitch especially.

Not keen on this possible move :(

Reasons for that are

Lazy journalism... because we've been on a recruitment drive for a couple of years & Hull have some good players & NP worked there... It's very easy to fill space in a paper/online just by making crap up

Rosenior is in the final year of his contract, his agent will be looking to get them both a payday.. what better way in forcing a move to another club by coming up with a story that his former boss is interested whether he is or isn't... It will start the process off regarding a new contract or a move.

Hull won't sell to us, It's believed we've made genuine attempts to sign Stewart & Koren & they're not interested in selling ESPECIALLY not to us.

The story is total turd, Pelts obviously knows nothing of being shipped out to Leeds... and Hull won't sell to us

It's paper/agent talk... nothing more in it.

Out of interest is Naughton off the cards? Could we splash out on him? From what I saw on Match of the Day he wasn't getting played all the time. If we had him at right back we wouldn't have to worry about that left side that keeps getting exploited.

He started 32 league games last season. Fair to say he won't drop down to the Championship.

Rosenoir is a right mouthy, arrogant, dirty little twat.

Basically the exact type of player we've been missing for ages. For too long we've been a soft touch and its cost us points on too many occasions.

Have we all got such short memories?

Walsh - Twat

Lennon - ****

Sinclair - Yardie wannabe

Taggart - Bar room brawler

Whether you like it or not, you need this element in your team.

Rosenoir is a right mouthy, arrogant, dirty little twat.

Basically the exact type of player we've been missing for ages. For too long we've been a soft touch and its cost us points on too many occasions.

Have we all got such short memories?

Walsh - Twat

Lennon - ****

Sinclair - Yardie wannabe

Taggart - Bar room brawler

Whether you like it or not, you need this element in your team.

Nah they were the right kind of twats.

Rosenoir is the kind of twat who moans at the ref and tries to get people sent off.

The above were twats because they never gave opponents a moments rest and they'll put in the odd dirty tackle.

Peltier > Rosenior - amazes me how people can be so fickle. Half of you would praise him if he played well, and yet you're slating him now. I would HATE it if Rosenior signed. Peltier is better in my opinion and is what we need and should keep hold of him. Rosenior can **** off some place else, I'd rather have Mills in my team

Pelts is far from shocking, however agree he is not a patch on Naughton. I do feel his game suffered due to the lightweight nature of our midfield resulting in him being caught in no mans land too often! I also agree that this is more lazy jornalism and time will tell. personally feel that de laet will fill that berth not Leonard Rossiter from Dull

It's alright saying Peltier didn't get any cover but he only ever half heartedly made his way back when the other team counter attacked. On numerous occasions Konchesky attacked up the left wing and was the first one back clearing the ball. I've lost count of the number of times I saw Peltier casually jogging back as the opposition attacked us.

He also tends to get the ball and then pass it square or backwards and very rarely notices what's happening in front of him. Many of our attacks broke down when he got the ball as he dallied on it before passing back to the cbs.

When he's just defending he's alright and is suprisingly very good in the air and rarely gets beaten, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he left

Peltier > Rosenior - amazes me how people can be so fickle. Half of you would praise him if he played well, and yet you're slating him now. I would HATE it if Rosenior signed. Peltier is better in my opinion and is what we need and should keep hold of him. Rosenior can **** off some place else, I'd rather have Mills in my team

Have you watched all of Hulls games this season then?

It's alright saying Peltier didn't get any cover but he only ever half heartedly made his way back when the other team counter attacked. On numerous occasions Konchesky attacked up the left wing and was the first one back clearing the ball. I've lost count of the number of times I saw Peltier casually jogging back as the opposition attacked us.

He also tends to get the ball and then pass it square or backwards and very rarely notices what's happening in front of him. Many of our attacks broke down when he got the ball as he dallied on it before passing back to the cbs.

When he's just defending he's alright and is suprisingly very good in the air and rarely gets beaten, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he left

vs Barnsley the ball was on the left wing with dyer so Peltier sprinted from Right back position to try and make himself available, the attack broke down and Barnsley counter attacked and Drinkwater gave it to Vaz Te who sprinted down the left wing with Peltier standing there on the half way line doing fvck all. And Gallagher actually tried to get back.

The first goal conceded against West Ham at home about sums him up. Poor player.

Regularly out of position, either caused by being slow to track back from an attacking position (where he offers little as well) or just being generally useless.

Ability-wise the worst player in our squad that featured regularly last season.

Rosenoir has always looked decent when he's played against us both with Hull and Reading. However, I think De Leat will occupy the right back berth, with Moore as back up.

Don't know why but I think we just bought De Laet to be a utility player as he can play across the back four.

Peltier Out, yes please but Rosenior? He can get fvcked. Would much rather have Liam Moore or SSL at RB over these two.

**** off pearson your a **** end of . peltier is young and will improve in time bur rosenior is he any better no bring back sven

**** off pearson your a **** end of . peltier is young and will improve in time bur rosenior is he any better no bring back sven

To me a player should be starting to show his best when he's 25, 26 during the next season. Not being distinctly average and regressing as a season goes on. h yea and why do you need the aggression?

To me a player should be starting to show his best when he's 25, 26 during the next season. Not being distinctly average and regressing as a season goes on. h yea and why do you need the aggression?

Yeah, I can't understand why so many people thing Peltier is some young prospect. lol

Nah they were the right kind of twats.

Rosenoir is the kind of twat who moans at the ref and tries to get people sent off.

The above were twats because they never gave opponents a moments rest and they'll put in the odd dirty tackle.

They were only the right kind of twats because they played for us. Once Leroy pulls on the shirt of excellence, his twatness will be all the more acceptable.

I would rather see a no limbed person at right back then this ****

Conicidently it seems that a no limbed person may even have a higher work rate then Peltier when tracking back.

I noticed this a lot as well the amount of times he bombed on and was then WALKING back as they attacked where he should of been

I would rather see a no limbed person at right back then this ****

Conicidently it seems that a no limbed person may even have a higher work rate then Peltier when tracking back.

Just to clarify is that just no legs or both arms and legs.?

Archived