Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Peltier to.............

Would be a great signing for 800k. Would be more interested in Lafferty for 500k as a target man type signing, not that Id want us to play target man football.

I never, want to see Lafferty in a Leicester shirt

Despicable player, I don't hate Rangers, but I HATE him

And hes more of a winger

Things may start happening in transfer dealings with Dull now - from their City Independent website, it says that there will be an announcement about Steve Bruce's appointment as Manager in the next couple of days (they say Bookies in Hull stopped taking bets on him yesterday). With him coming, I guess (our !) City negotiators will start / return to talks about Rosenior, Chester, Stewart, Koren et al. I bet Bruce will want to keep them all though !!

As I say in the Cameron Stewart thread, I would put money on Steve Bruce going to Norwich rather than Hull now. If Lambert finally does join Villa, Norwich are very likely to want the old boy, Bruce, back. He has also said in the past that he would want to join a Premiership club, rather than, "drop down" to the Championship.

I'm not saying Peltier is a terrible player however people who don't agree that his positioning at times ( a lot of times) last season was woeful clearly must have not been to the KP.

In fact I honestly believe that Mills covering him so much was half the reason a lot of you think Mills is so bad!!

He has potential but to say he is a great player and should be our first choice is a joke!

Merc

Leicester City defender Lee Peltier may be set for a move back to his old club.

Newly-promoted Championship club Huddersfield Town have entered the race to sign the right-back.

The Terriers only sold the defender to City last summer in a deal worth £750,000.

But the ambitious Yorkshire club have made an enquiry to City about re-signing him, the Mercury understands.

Leeds United have also been in talks about a possible £500,000 offer for Peltier.

The Leeds deal, however, could be dependent on how quickly the expected takeover at Elland Road is completed.

Huddersfield are looking to strengthen after winning promotion back to the Championship.

Peltier is still highly regarded by the Terriers.

What is becoming clear is that Peltier looks as though he is on his way out of the King Power Stadium after just one season with City.

City manager Nigel Pearson is understood to be preparing a move for Hull right-back Liam Rosenior.

There was no official comment from either City or Huddersfield yesterday.

But Peltier, responding to City fans' comments on Twitter about the Leeds move, said: "Thanks for all the support from all the fans, I have heard nothing so I can't comment, but appreciate all nice comments, now off for my hols."

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Huddersfield-Town-join-race-Leicester-City/story-16258995-detail/story.html

Apologies if posted elsewhere.

Leicester City defender Lee Peltier may be set for a move back to his old club.

Newly-promoted Championship club Huddersfield Town have entered the race to sign the right-back.

1. 3838027.png
    Leicester City defender Lee Peltier

The Terriers only sold the defender to City last summer in a deal worth £750,000.

But the ambitious Yorkshire club have made an enquiry to City about re-signing him, the Mercury understands.

Leeds United have also been in talks about a possible £500,000 offer for Peltier.

The Leeds deal, however, could be dependent on how quickly the expected takeover at Elland Road is completed.

Huddersfield are looking to strengthen after winning promotion back to the Championship.

Peltier is still highly regarded by the Terriers.

What is becoming clear is that Peltier looks as though he is on his way out of the King Power Stadium after just one season with City.

City manager Nigel Pearson is understood to be preparing a move for Hull right-back Liam Rosenior.

There was no official comment from either City or Huddersfield yesterday.

But Peltier, responding to City fans' comments on Twitter about the Leeds move, said: "Thanks for all the support from all the fans, I have heard nothing so I can't comment, but appreciate all nice comments, now off for my hols."

To me Peltier is steady, but not brilliant. He is slow to get back into position, but has been let down by midfield cover on occasions. Personally, I think De Leat will be first choice right back, with Moore as back up. I did think Peltier was going to be a really good signing, but he seemed to loose his way somewhat mid season.

De Laet is hardly a right back people, he played centre back and left back for Norwich not right back.

Rosenior has been good, but comes across as a idiot sometimes. I like Peltier but think we should be asking 800-1mill for him.

De Laet is hardly a right back people, he played centre back and left back for Norwich not right back.

Rosenior has been good, but comes across as a idiot sometimes. I like Peltier but think we should be asking 800-1mill for him.

Actually, if you look here, you'll see he has played more games as a right back than any other position.

Actually, if you look here, you'll see he has played more games as a right back than any other position.

Mostly left-back apart from Portsmouth.

Norwich one's are wrong anyway, know for a fact he played left-back, because Naughton or Martin played right-back when De Laet started for Norwich.

1m 45 secs onwards. De Laet says RB is his fav position...

[media=]

[/media]

Archived