Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Peltier to.............

I thought Peltier was gonna be much better than he actually has been. Then again, I still say that he has had piss all cover in front of him for most of the season.

From what I see of Rosenior he always looks half decent to me.

He did seem to get caught out positionally a lot of the time. Case in point the two goals Barnsley scored against us. I think the Rosenior

thing is a bit of a blind, as Hell isn't anywhere near a thaw as far as Dull are concerned.

And secondly, what about De Laet? I thought he'd been brought in to play at right back.

Although De Laet can play anywhere across the back line I think he'll be used as the 1st choice attacking full back on the right side.

It's the position De Laet has stated he prefers to play as he likes to defend but also likes to join in with the attacking play.

I don't think Pelts will get much of a look in if De Laet stays injury free and is 1st choice, but I'd still keep him as back up if he wants to stay as this season were allowed 7 subs (I think).

As for Rosenior, I can't really see where he'd fit in, unless I've got it wrong and De Laet has been brought in just as cover for all positions across the back line which he can do, but Matt James can play CB so it seems unlikely imo.

We'll just have to wait and see. :S

I think whoever played right back this year would have big boots to flll after Naughtons season. He started well but faded fast, I would like to see him on the bench though, would be useful as he is very versatile.

Why dont we try and sign Kyle back? I know we are trying to spend less but he is worth it... Norwich cant afford to bring him back either so limited competition

Anyone know for definite when we will know about 5 or 7 subs next year ?? Can't see anything definitive online ????

All seems a bit pointless. Pelts is alright, good enough and from what I've seen (games vs us and a few on tv) Rosenior is an average Championship player too. Pelts is liked in the club, knows the club, players etc, unless Rosenior is actually a bit better then I don't see the point.

But whatever happens, happens. Pearson (hopefully) knows what he's doing.

All seems a bit pointless. Pelts is alright, good enough and from what I've seen (games vs us and a few on tv) Rosenior is an average Championship player too. Pelts is liked in the club, knows the club, players etc, unless Rosenior is actually a bit better then I don't see the point.

But whatever happens, happens. Pearson (hopefully) knows what he's doing.

Sensible post

I agree..

I believe Peltier will look a better player in a better team and with a stronger midfield.

I've not seen much of Rosenior but I think Pelts has been let down by weedies in front of him.

lol

When Gallagher was playing wide right, felt sorry for Pelts as had to make overlapping runs which exposed him at the back. Dont think I ever remember Gallagher tracking back and defending, not that its his fault but doesnt have the pace

Sensible post

I agree..

I believe Peltier will look a better player in a better team and with a stronger midfield.

I've not seen much of Rosenior but I think Pelts has been let down by weedies in front of him.

lol

Yeah Pelts hasn't really benefited from the way we've played most the year. And it doesn't help to compare him to Konchesky on the other side, who's a much more experienced, solid player. And if he's not being compared to Konch, people compare him to last season's right back, Naughton, who again is a better player.

Pelts has looked good in parts of the season and "out of position" at times, but as you and others have said, "out of position" and "exposed/lack of support" go hand in hand...

Peltier had a great start for us, second half the season he didn't play as well, but he is a flaming good player on his day.

Don't like Rosenior, first it's yet another Hull player we have been linked with and two he comes across as a bit of a idiot sometimes, on the pitch especially.

Not keen on this possible move :(

Peltier can go for me, he was at fault or out of position for at least half the goals we conceded, he also makes Bamba look bad as he has to cover on the right for peltier when he gets caught too far upfield leaving us very exposed in the middle.

What makes it worse for me is if we decide to sign him for say even £1m we could have had him for nothing when Sousa took over but decided not to offer him a contract after a trial. The club and its employees have made some silly decisions over the last 2 seasons... :(

Not to bad if pelts goes he's nothing special..

BUT

Anyone but Rosenior. I hate this guy after what he said about hull was a bigger club and leicester would be a shocking choice and all that. He can F*** RIGHT OFF in my opinion

I wouldn't go as far to say Pelts is a bad footballer, he's decent...scored a few goals and showed signs of being a good player in only his first season at championship level. That said I do appreciate some of performances haven't been poor but the same could be said for the entire team.

Archived