Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Peltier to.............

The first goal conceded against West Ham at home about sums him up. Poor player.

Regularly out of position, either caused by being slow to track back from an attacking position (where he offers little as well) or just being generally useless.

Ability-wise the worst player in our squad that featured regularly last season.

Agree he was very poor that day,

Rosenior's a decent player, I have doubts about Peltier. Just a shame we've got to pay money for him though as he was about to join on a free under Sousa. De Laet will be primed for right back I thought, but if Mills and Bamba go then he'll compete with Morgan and St Ledger for a CB position.

Rosenior's a decent player, I have doubts about Peltier. Just a shame we've got to pay money for him though as he was about to join on a free under Sousa. De Laet will be primed for right back I thought, but if Mills and Bamba go then he'll compete with Morgan and St Ledger for a CB position.

I think he will be primed for both positions CB and RB, I imagine Bamba will go to Turkey, Mills to Celtic if we can negotiate and strike a deal that is beneficial to both parties.

It's alright saying Peltier didn't get any cover but he only ever half heartedly made his way back when the other team counter attacked. On numerous occasions Konchesky attacked up the left wing and was the first one back clearing the ball. I've lost count of the number of times I saw Peltier casually jogging back as the opposition attacked us.

He also tends to get the ball and then pass it square or backwards and very rarely notices what's happening in front of him. Many of our attacks broke down when he got the ball as he dallied on it before passing back to the cbs.

When he's just defending he's alright and is suprisingly very good in the air and rarely gets beaten, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he left

This

Few months back I saw a few Hull players (inc Waggy and DELE ADEBOLA) in a bar in Leeds, Rosenior tried to pull by taking his shirt off, a girl just laughed at him and walked off leaving our Liam a touch red in the old chops.

However I admire his attempt. SIGN HIM UP.

Out on the pull with Dele Adebola.

Jesus.

I dont rate Peltier. Alot of goals we've conceded have been from down his side if you look back over the season so id be happier with Rosenoir. Even though i dont think he's anything particually special i think he'd be an improvement. However Hull as we know are going to be very subborn in selling players to us so if we are going to go in for anyone from there id say we should concentrate all our efforts into getting Chester.

http://www.thesun.co...icle4158639.ece

LEICESTER boss Nigel Pearson has launched a £1million raid on his old club Hull for right-back Liam Rosenior, 27.

Pearson wants the former Fulham defender to replace Lee Peltier, who is on his way to Leeds for £500,000.

Things may start happening in transfer dealings with Dull now - from their City Independent website, it says that there will be an announcement about Steve Bruce's appointment as Manager in the next couple of days (they say Bookies in Hull stopped taking bets on him yesterday). With him coming, I guess (our !) City negotiators will start / return to talks about Rosenior, Chester, Stewart, Koren et al. I bet Bruce will want to keep them all though !!

Peltier is a good squad player but I think De Laet will be RB.

Cant see Rosenior coming here. Its embarrassing how many Hull players we're after!! They finished in a similar position to us, hardly anything special

We aren't necessarily after all the players we are linked to, these papers could well just be throwing shit at a wall and hoping it stick. And lets face it, it's the sun so that's almost certainly what's happening.

Archived