Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluebird_in_Peace

Anthony Gerrard Cardiff to Leicester

From browsing over the Cardiff City forums they do actually rate him, but for whatever reason he hasn't managed to break into the team on a consistent basis, his attitude has been questioned because he went on the jolly with his cousin Stevie G after the Carling Cup Final.

To be honest, I dont see the problem with that. The games done and dusted and he went out in the piss with his cousin. If he wasnt Steve G's cousin he wouldnt have been there.

How that equates to an attitude problem i'm not sure.

Awesome penalty - but then again it seems every British player forgets how to kick a stationary ball accurately during a penalty shoot-out so I won't hold that against him.

It is really part of NP master-plan to get Stevie G here, Koren is just a smoke-screen....

To be honest, I dont see the problem with that. The games done and dusted and he went out in the piss with his cousin. If he wasnt Steve G's cousin he wouldnt have been there.

^^ This.

The one Hull fan I speak to thinks he's awful but seems to be in the minority when saying that.

I'll fully trust NP with any signing he's actually managed in the past.

If we'd just lost in the cup final and one of our players went out with the oppositions team, regardless of the circumstances, I would find it hugely disrespectful.

Awesome penalty - but then again it seems every British player forgets how to kick a stationary ball accurately during a penalty shoot-out so I won't hold that against him.

It is really part of NP master-plan to get Stevie G here, Koren is just a smoke-screen....

Wouldn't really want him - we should be going for much younger players who really want to play for the club.

Wouldn't really want him - we should be going for much younger players who really want to play for the club.

Firstly, how do you know that he doesn't want to play for the club.

Secondly, I think experience at the back is generally the key to a good defence.

Thirdly, for £500000 you aren't going to attract anyone better.

We all thought Mills would be a world beater this time last season, so if Gerrard turns out to be a poor buy, at least it's not £3million blown down the drain.

Just like any player who puts on a blue shirt, if he gives 100%, proves his worth, he'll get my support.

Secondly, I think experience at the back is generally the key to a good defence.

We all thought Mills would be a world beater this time last season, so if Gerrard turns out to be a poor buy, at least it's not £3million blown down the drain.

Just like any player who puts on a blue shirt, if he gives 100%, proves his worth, he'll get my support.

Read Nicks post mate... Especially the highlighted bit.

lol

The one Hull fan I speak to thinks he's awful but seems to be in the minority when saying that.

I'll fully trust NP with any signing he's actually managed in the past.

If we'd just lost in the cup final and one of our players went out with the oppositions team, regardless of the circumstances, I would find it hugely disrespectful.

If he wasnt Gerrards cousin he wouldnt have gone. Thats the difference.

??????

Gerard? I have to say I have reservations. A bit slow, and a bit too much "Jack the Lad" about him.

Will he be proud to pull on a City shirt? Somehow I don't think so..

Unless we fill our team with Leicester supporting footballers will anybody be proud to wear our shirt?

Hardly a glamorous club to play for are we?

Did he say shit at 0:13 lol. Anyway average signing for me and cant see that he'd come here to be a bench warmer. It'll be Morgan Gerrard with Whitbread as backup i should think.

But Whitbread, first choice for Norwich last season when fit, would come here to be a bench warmer? I'm fairly certain Gerrard will be 3rd choice CB.

Gerard? I have to say I have reservations. A bit slow, and a bit too much "Jack the Lad" about him.

Will he be proud to pull on a City shirt? Somehow I don't think so..

At least he isn't too young... :whistle:

Archived