Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

Without opening a can of worms - The Poznan...

The fact that this thread was started by a person who has miserable in his username suggests a lot about their attitude to football and in this case spectating.

It's not that, it's just all a bit old hat & makes L1, in my opinion, look like a 10 year olds birthday party. All I see is away fans laughing at us.

Judging by the grinning faces of those who partake it's still THE BEST THING EVER. Yippee! Whoo! Hooray! Etc. :dry:

+1 here for boring old just celebrating & not following shit fads.

Ps. I also realise this is a pointless thread & nothing will change. Just a polite request. :thumbup:

No bothered about the poznan too much but the "we love you" chant and Ben Marshall's chant must stay. They were becoming quite impressive towards the end of the season. In any case, I think the games will be more entertaining this year with the additional attacking options we posses so I can only see these two chants going from strength to strength.

If we do really well eieieio may also return...lol

How about the seven nation army chant after we score like England did the other night?

No. Just no. The song is shit, and it will sound even worse 15,000 odd singing it wrong. I would rather have that Fratelli's song back. Personally, I don't see a massive problem with the Poznan, if it adds to the atmosphere then why not. The difference between ours and Man City's is we sing the song with it? Maybe clutching at straws here but - I believe the Poznan was the turning point to having an atmosphere, as this was shortly followed by We Love You, and the Ben Marshall chant was it not?

Just go mental.

That's all that should happen after a goal, I love the organised nature of European support but the Poznan has had its day at our place if we're honest.

Asking about doing something new... no! How about just going mental.

Just go mental.

That's all that should happen after a goal, I love the organised nature of European support but the Poznan has had its day at our place if we're honest.

Problem is in L1 that we score, celebrate and then the majority stand and wait for Jobbers drum!

All to staged! Just be spontaneous!

AGREED AGREED AGREED :thumbup:

Posting on here wont end, start or change it. If people want to do it they will just like they'll sing some crap songs, boo players and any other things that some people wont like.

Thinking up something new, interesting and better is the solution or just do your own thing and ignore it,.

My friends and I shall be performing a human pyramid after each goal this season. Feel free to join in.

I've seen some fans jump left and right in unison before facing the pitch.

It looks good if done by a good number of fans.

An end to the poznan suits me just fine, not only is it a rip off of man shitty who ripped it off from Poland, I dont want to have to see the bloke in fronts beer belly bouncing like a space hopper.

I think we should all be really noisy when we're playing crap and then when we score everyone should just be totally silent. Would sound great.

Great idea ! We go mental and do a poznan when the opposition scores , then boo and chant Pearson out when we score. That would be so surreal it would get us in all the papers , lets do it just to see the look on the players faces. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I've seen some fans jump left and right in unison before facing the pitch.

It looks good if done by a good number of fans.

An end to the poznan suits me just fine, not only is it a rip off of man shitty who ripped it off from Poland, I dont want to have to see the bloke in fronts beer belly bouncing like a space hopper.

So join in and you get to check out the arse on the guy behind you.

The 'Poznan' has always struck me as something that'd be far less cringeworthy if everyone would just face forwards. Just bounce around in unison, instead of turning around on cue and making the whole thing look incredibly forced/staged.

Archived