Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

this is our reserves. never played together before. 2 CB's not played in months.

Oh please stop with the excuse culture. :banghead:

Yeah what you have wrote is true, but they professional bleeding footballers.

Oh....Well we've got a great excuse for the masses now - The referee has given a penalty to Burton.

Is this the 'you' that didn't want Pearson fired on Saturday, the 'you' that wanted him fired between March and August, or the 'you' that never abandons his opinions speaking?

All of the above. Nice to have someone following me about but could you be a bit more subtle, oh and stop masturbating in my bushes.

Oh please stop with the excuse culture. :banghead:

Yeah what you have wrote is true, but they professional bleeding footballers.

Oh....Well we've got a great excuse for the masses now - The referee has given a penalty to Burton.

OK lets sack a manager over a cup defeat!! The chop and change over the last 11 years has worked well of course!

I'm not saying anything drastic has to change but yeah shipping 2 goals a game to what like look ordinary strikes needs to be changed

Lack of a cutting edge needs to be changed

Excuse culture needs to be abandoned

NP needs to buy some trainers which aren't heavier than a steam train

I'd define "cutting edge" as the ability to create chances. We're creating loads of chances, we're just finishing them poorly.

Every team has an excuse culture, but the nonsense on this forum with officials should stop. We're not being persecuted.

Archived