Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Robbie Brady on loan?

http://www.fansfc.com/story/42224.html

Robbie Brady is a target for Leicester City Football Club.

The 20-year-old is rated highly by Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson, but he is still waiting to make his first team debut for the Old Trafford giants.

Brady, who enjoyed a loan spell at Hull City last season, showed his class in midweek, when he shone in Republic of Ireland’s 4-1 friendly win over Oman.

This is thought to have earned the attention of Championship side Leicester, who are keen to take the winger on loan for the rest of the campaign.

Robbie Brady is a left footed player who plays predominantly on the left wing, but he can also play on the right, and did so the other night against Oman. He's a great prospect for ROI, and though I'm blatantly biased, I'd snap him up!

He reminds me a bit of Damien Duff when he was at Blackburn/Chelsea and although he's still a little raw he's definitely a player that can make things happen on the pitch.

I think he'll defo be a starter at Utd in the near future and I'd snap him up also but Utd might think a loan move to a lower Prem team would do him wonders, I do anyway.

Archived